• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:08:12 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

other kart classes

Started by James Beer, June 11, 2012, 08:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

i think on krp there should be more kart classes

James Beer

such as

cadet karts

micromax

junior max

honda twin 160

superkarts

and also championships such as

super one

brdc

sussex open

also please could someone make me Angmering kart circuit bn16 4el

i think these classes will make people want to play it more as at the moment i think their is only 4 types of kart
these types of karts will make racing closer, faster and more enjoyable to play as karts are simular in performance :)

LIAM-36-AUS

u mean different karts because there are no classes on KRP and when beta 7 comes out there will be a cadet kart and also i think junior max aswell!!!!

thanx,
Liam.  :)

Stark

Where have you read that? ICA will be in beta 7 but not cadet or junior max. Even if I would love to see all those classes, it would take a very long time to make them. There are much more important stuff to concentrate on. And seriously, who wants to drive a cadet kart?  :D

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Stark on June 11, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
Where have you read that? ICA will be in beta 7 but not cadet or junior max. Even if I would love to see all those classes, it would take a very long time to make them. There are much more important stuff to concentrate on. And seriously, who wants to drive a cadet kart?  :D
i want to drive a cadet kart so does SAMBO72 because he is a cadet and i am a rookie so im one class above him and it says here!  http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1059.0       

Kimzu97

I dont drive in cadet class but I would want to drive a cadet kart. Because you have to drive it with different style. You have to focus more on the lines because they have less power.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

James Beer

in reply to Stark, the cadet kart would bring new driving techniques to the game as you have to be good with the racing lines because of less power and speed.
i haven't read this anywhere it is just my suggestions for future versions. ;D

James Beer

i also think it would be good if kart racing pro added vintage karts from the 60s 70s 80s and 90s to make it more interesting and see how karts have evolved over the years.

also has anyone made a buckmore park track for the game

Kimzu97

Of course fix some bugs first before adding more content
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Racehard

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on June 11, 2012, 11:56:37 PM
Quote from: Stark on June 11, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
i want to drive a cadet kart so does SAMBO72 because he is a cadet and i am a rookie so im one class above him and it says here!  http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1059.0       

Don't mix that up Liam.

For Beta 7, according to PiBoSo the plan is to introduce a new chassis (probably birel) and a new engine (probably 100cc), since these two things are on top of the wishlists for quite some time now ;)

Quote from: PiBoSo on May 03, 2012, 11:36:35 AM

Don't expect a rookie kart for Beta7.
It's on the TODO list, but the top priority is for the new chassis and the new engine.

James Beer

well yes of course tidy the game up a bit and fix bugs etc.
but i would think more karts would help because then you could compare setups for example.

if you was in a team and had say 3 drivers in different karts you could analyse where say the junior rotax is slower than the senior and make comprimises.

it would be the perfect training tool.

i also had another kart i think they should is Tkm 100cc.

Any other suggestions leave a comment below

Diddy4957

tkm would be nice but that is only run by us brits, no one else in the world has it, which is why they used to run UK chassis only its only in the last 10 years theyve been allowed non english karts so i think we'd be  in the minority on wanting it

James Beer

what about like one of these monster karts, like a kart with a gsxr engine or something like that. they would be very fun to drive.

something like this  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2qX85x93cw

Diddy4957

i think it gets silly if we move away from regulation racing, this is meant to be a karting game so it works best if it sticks to proper kart formulas, like rotax, kf, etc

jd88x89

June 21, 2012, 03:54:52 PM #14 Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 03:58:27 PM by jd88x89
Quote from: Diddy4957 on June 21, 2012, 12:08:35 PM
i think it gets silly if we move away from regulation racing, this is meant to be a karting game so it works best if it sticks to proper kart formulas, like rotax, kf, etc

Ya, but what about the guys that don't drive them? then they have no reason to be using the game just beacuse the engines now, have no similarities to the Yamaha KT-100 or the Comer-80 Cadet. Those people wouldn't be able to use this as a accurate simulator because the game doesn't have anything their familiar with. But I'm also not saying that we shouldn't also have Rotax, TaG, etc