• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 11:52:32 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

other kart classes

Started by James Beer, June 11, 2012, 08:52:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jd88x89

Quote from: Stark on June 11, 2012, 11:51:44 PM
... And seriously, who wants to drive a cadet kart?  :D

I don't know about anywhere else but here in the U.S. , the Cadet class at Nationals, as well as clubs, is one of the most competive, most entires, and one of the most exciting classes here in this country. That and along with the Yamaha Jr. and Sr., and TaG

Diddy4957

thats true, and yamaha engines and stuff like that wouldnt be bad as it is still offical racing, that is controled. I was just saying there is no point putting a kart with a stupid engine in, into this game as its not realy karting. The only kart that has a big engine in that is worth having in this game is a 250cc, which is also known as the super kart, as that is the fastest real kart there is

jd88x89

Ok, now i get what your saying. Ya, that would be a smart idea not to go and put in a class that really doesnt exist

Arnage

Instagram: @Kol_Bailey
http://kolbaileykarting.webs.com/

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: jd88x89 on June 28, 2012, 02:35:46 PM
Ok, now i get what your saying. Ya, that would be a smart idea not to go and put in a class that really doesnt exist
what do u mean doesnt really exist?

EVO

it would be awesome if we could make our own engines like we can for dashes.  There is no way PiboSo is going to make more than 7 engine 3d models and program the physics for them.

Right now we have KF1,KZ1,KF3,SA250,
Also coming ICA/FA , and Mini kart.   

That is 7  total. more than enough i think for one developer.

I would gladly 3d model some engines, as long as the people who rerquested them found the proper reference photos and perfomance documentation.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

jd88x89

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on July 12, 2012, 08:15:37 AM

I ment, that there sholdnt be a kart engine that does not exist in real life and have it in the game

EVO

Rotax, TAG, Moto, KT100 i would do them all with enough information on them.

If you search the forum you can see I've already 3d modeled the airbox and silencer for the ICA, and Comer.

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1075.0
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1006.30

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: jd88x89 on July 12, 2012, 05:44:57 PM
Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on July 12, 2012, 08:15:37 AM

I ment, that there sholdnt be a kart engine that does not exist in real life and have it in the game
it does exist?    i have the engine on my kart right now!   the KT100 is the most popular were i am at

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on July 12, 2012, 04:53:14 PM
it would be awesome if we could make our own engines like we can for dashes.  There is no way PiboSo is going to make more than 7 engine 3d models and program the physics for them.

Right now we have KF1,KZ1,KF3,SA250,
Also coming ICA/FA , and Mini kart.   

That is 7  total. more than enough i think for one developer.

I would gladly 3d model some engines, as long as the people who rerquested them found the proper reference photos and perfomance documentation.
i found some photos of the KT100 and the comer

EVO

yes a lot of people have the KT100 but not alot have the model with the round head. most have the box shaped one.  Here they run with a can shapped exhaust and call the class "superbox" "or "supercan"

Buzzard12

What we've got in these pictures is a KT100J (Junior) the box shaped ones are the KT100S (Senior) and all have a controlled yamaha exhaust I believe no matter where you are they are the same.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Buzzard12 on July 13, 2012, 03:21:52 AM
What we've got in these pictures is a KT100J (Junior) the box shaped ones are the KT100S (Senior) and all have a controlled yamaha exhaust I believe no matter where you are they are the same.
yeah!  ;D  i will get KT100S,sorry, i thought u guys ment the J

EVO

i have the S model the J looks like an antique.  Why dont they just use a resiticted carb S so juniors can go straight to senior with the same motor just differnt carb... Thats whaat we do.

Same for Rotax except they also remove the power valve on junior versions. 

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on July 13, 2012, 06:14:18 AM
i have the S model the J looks like an antique.  Why dont they just use a resiticted carb S so juniors can go straight to senior with the same motor just differnt carb... Thats whaat we do.

Same for Rotax except they also remove the power valve on junior versions.
the enignes for classes in australia is:
Cadet/Midget:  Comer S60
Rookies(my class): Kt100J(restrictor)
Junior: Kt100J or KT100S
Senior: KT100J or KT100S   

or u can just go here ;D ;D ;D :    http://www.karting.net.au/how-to-get-started-in-karting   and down the bottom is the classes with the type of engines.