• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

A big suggestion for the DEMO

Started by Aritz, July 11, 2012, 10:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

I think DEMO's kart and track are not the best choice now.

I think the best is to have KC3 for the demo, it is an amazing kart for start and one important detail: It has not front brake, so easy to drive (most demo users are beginners in karting world)

Quite similar with the track, Lonato is a hard track to start. In Essay is easy to feel yourself fast and that is exactly what people needs when try a simulator :P If you get frustrated because you are out too many times, you will hate the game or you will think something in the game is not right...

Another suggestion is to reduce the brake pressure to 70% for rear only brake karts. Again, first attempts with KRP are quite difficult because brakings end with spin outs due to the extreme braking force setup.

The Iceman Marco

LIAM-36-AUS

same as iceman marco,   +1         ,great idea  ;)

laraarsa

LIAM-36-AUS

July 15, 2012, 01:21:06 PM #5 Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 11:41:39 PM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: laraarsa on July 15, 2012, 01:14:14 PM
+1
hi,sorry,im way off topic( i should'nt be talking about his here) but laarasa?    u have a new photo?,why?     

laraarsa

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on July 15, 2012, 01:21:06 PM
Quote from: laraarsa on July 15, 2012, 01:14:14 PM
+1
hi,sorry,im way off topic( i should be talking about his here) but laarasa?    u have a new photo?,why?   
lol off topic indeed. Thought it was time to change my avatar ;)

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website