• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 02:35:58 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Tearoff

Started by PiBoSo, July 04, 2012, 01:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Is it ok to change "Tearoff" to "Visor Cleanup"?
Are visor tearoffs used in real races? It seems that in some event they are forbidden.

Ryan Harris

From what ive seen, no one uses them at real events. I might be wrong but.

Thomas Lemoult

The tearoffs are allowed, but in internationals races, few drivers use. And I think it's forbidden to take off the tearoff in race, you can change it only in the paddocks

maxrod

Dirty visor by the end of the race, Especially in the rain where at times you can't hardle see.

Aritz

I've never had a problem with dirty visor when is not rainning. In the morning, I clean it and I can drive all the day without cleanning it..

In rainy days, I use a "Turbo visor" :

Of course the visor has to be cleaned each time you go to track (but the turbo visor is a miracle ;) )

The Iceman Marco

I don't know what the rules are, but I've never seen anyone who used them. And I don't see why you need them, but that's probably me.

EVO

I think we all agree it should just clean when you go back to garage.  Maybe it can only be used in rain for to wipe off water. like you say "visor wipe" or whatever
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

maxrod

Yes "turbo visor" would be good, Great to keep visor clear in the wet, Still like to see dirt on the visor.

LIAM-36-AUS

hi, i dont know what a tearoff is?   what is it?  ???    ive never seen anybody do it(i dont think i have)

DPKarter#43

Im pretty sure we Australians dont use tear offs.

Diddy4957

some people use them but not that many, theyre more common in upper levels of open wheel racing