• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:37:13 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 10:43:02 PM by EVO
    This thread is for new feature suggestions

LIKE +1
    DISLIKE -1

If your suggestion is gone it is probably already in the latest release. If it  is missing from the list PM me.

PHYSICS

• KZ1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)   by Dibu
    • Non warmed up engine failure by Josi
    • Option to tighten or loosen the floor pan in chassis setup  by jnl.42 and pMak
    • Ability to change the angle of the seat  by  jnl.42
    • Less steering ability when using one arm  by Oppolo
    • Image of an actual caster/camber pill which you can click and rotate to a particular setting by Aritz
    • Hub length and rim type (magnesium, aluminum) by jnl.42
    • More axle options like super soft and different brands  (OTK axle will behave differently than CRG)  by jnl.42
    • Lateral tire distortion by Racehard
    • Possibility to bend the axle  that causes a bounce by Thomas Lemoult
    • Rev limit option by Rupe W
    • Ability to adjust carb while driving by EVO1087
    • Should it possible to add some more Rear Sprocket's like from 63-75 and from 87-96 by Estoles
    • Autotuck option by Rupe W
    • Graphic to help adjust seat and show dimensions referenced  the top lip from the axle distance from the bottom of the seat to the bottom of the chassis rails, front of the seat to the front bar on the chassis, or other measurements you would use to position a seat in real life  Seat its own page in the setup.  by jnl.42
    • A push button for pushing the kart left or right like there is for front and back.  That can only be pressed when the kart is stopped for when the kart flips by EVO1087
    • When the kart goes on grass it will slow it down by   LIAM-36-AUS

• Possible to change kart while in a sever without restarting the server by Iceman Marco
    • Download ghost from in-game system by  Rupe W, DjFIL, jd88x89
    • Connection to server or testing mode progress bar  by Aritz
    • See the tops times at any particular track are from the pits menu so you know how your doing at any track. For newbies it would be helpful to gauge your progress by RevTurk
    • Server Chat room and ability to see who is in what sever in game by Intrepid James
    • If the max setting is used the servers don't show up if your ping is not low enough( cruel, for high pings, but better for racers who are racing).  Or as you enter a server you go into a holding pen, where you go to your kart selection screen. Here is were your ping and connection is checked while your choosing your kart.... from here if your ping is good you get onto the server.....  by Rupe W

TRACKS

• Dynamic weather change during a session while on track.  Sun showering effect by Aritz
    • When going into pit entry, it automatically takes you to the garage menu by CRGDK37
    • Night races by Eslotes
    • Dyamic day change: dawn, noon, dusk, night and possible to accelerate by Racehard
    • Editable corridors length by Aritz
    • More surface to map with varying grip, for instance gravel, and more asphalt  by Aritz
    • More kerb grips to map  by evo1087

GRAPHICS/AUDIO

• integrated HDR, bloom, motion blur, etc. Currently RESHADE program is an option for newer PCs Evo1087
    • Wet tire shine when passing through wet areas by Aritz

KARTS

• Autoskin download by Estoles
    • Option to chose KZ1 brake system on FS250 by ICEMAN Marco
    • Rain suit in wet condtions by Kimzu97

EFFECTS

• Tire stripe on brand new tires which wears out by Racehard
    • Camera shake option by mdobrowney
    [/list][/list]
    To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
    click here or see my personal website

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: Eslotes on November 05, 2011, 08:16:22 AM
    Four stork engine by ICEMANSA250

Why a -1? What does it matter is if there is another engine in the game. If you don't like it, you can choose not to drive with it. ;)

Eslotes

Hansen24

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on November 05, 2011, 07:47:42 PM
    Quote from: Eslotes on November 05, 2011, 08:16:22 AM
    Four stork engine by ICEMANSA250

Why a -1? What does it matter is if there is another engine in the game. If you don't like it, you can choose not to drive with it. ;)

+1 iceman marco :D
    Driver for G.P Racing denmark
    KZ2

Barlo

nmpcs

+1 for the 4 stroke engines.
    I can't see why it shouldn't be available... I mean... would you make a rally game only with the WRC's available??? What about the other categories???

Schwoni

+1 Driver tuck gesture. less drag but less visibiltiy. drivers head moves closer and lower to wheel 
    +1 Dynamic weather change during a session while on track.  Sun showering effect
    +1 Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion opposed to hubs absorbing force.
    +1 ICA  100cc direct drive, high output but high wear
    +1 Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling
    +1 Non warmed up engine

NEW:
    Spinning chain and chainblade
    Brake lines and cylinder
    make tire smoke on track from other drivers visible and also the sound of a blocked tire

VELOCIPEDE

Eslotes

Eslotes

1+ BIREL
    1+ Dynamic weather change during a session while on track.  Sun showering effect by Aritz

EVO

November 06, 2011, 10:33:49 PM #13 Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 11:44:41 PM by evo1087
    doh oops  sorry Eslotes.  Sorry Schwoni, i left yours in the fixes thread.  I gues s they are more of features?
    updated

EVO

November 07, 2011, 12:06:14 AM #14 Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 12:18:34 AM by evo1087
    Quote from: Schwoni on November 06, 2011, 11:21:13 PM
    driver thuck gesture very important^^ i used this today in real and after this i have done a new track record :D

If should be possible to rotate the driver view 45 degrees down when u press a button.
    not much animation on the driver needed too. 

Can eliminate the complain gesture as its the same as angry.
    I like the fist pump in the angry gesture