• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:16:29 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Fix Suggestions

Started by evo1087, June 02, 2011, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

the rain suits are a good idea but they would be sorta complicated to make, how would you determine the right amount of rain drops on the suit for the condition + some rain suits are see through so it would also have to show the suit underneath , good idea but alot of work ;)

Piers Prior

following on from that idea i think it would be cool if we, i the kart menu, could choose suits, gloves, boots, helmets, and karts separately as then people could have their own stuff. if not then maybe just boots+gloves, suit and kart, helmet in four sections :) what does eveyone think?
The world is your lobster

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LIAM-36-AUS

February 18, 2013, 09:45:17 PM #273 Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 09:53:44 PM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: Hispinkness Prior on February 18, 2013, 03:19:30 PM
following on from that idea i think it would be cool if we, i the kart menu, could choose suits, gloves, boots, helmets, and karts separately as then people could have their own stuff. if not then maybe just boots+gloves, suit and kart, helmet in four sections :) what does eveyone think?
i agree with EVO, Great idea! +1 ;)

Also Evo, i can't see my suggestion of being a spectator of the race and i got two +1's (from me and Intrepid)
and also +1 No disqualification for going too slow on warm up lap   by Alphafloor

+1 Rolling start penalties applied after the race, even DSQ. The point is most of the times, the race has to be repeated because
of one little mistake of one pilot. Why not to be disqualified after the race? At least you and your friends enjoy the race...
After the race, you must be DQ'ed in the results and the winner will be the second of course.  by Aritz

+1 More rear wheel spin especially on cold tires and wet   By ....?

James Beer

i have a suggestion of when its cold to be able to use the choke to help start the engine with hand movement like the "hand choke" and also exhaust smokehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0zSBje7Heo as this would be great for starts shame you cant smell it too ::) but i think this is something maybe to consider in v1.0

EVO

can someone help me moderate these threads?  its important to know the difference between a fix and a new feature suggestion
fixes are something small that will improve realism.  Features are large changes to the programing, not simple fixes.
i will update the first page according to this standard. sorry for the delay

EVO

correct me if i am wrong but the race does not get aborted from a jump starts or corridor crossing anymore?

1st page updated! 

James Beer

Sorry put my post in wrong topic at a glance they look the same ::) you can move it to new features suggestions if you want to.       Sorry :)

LauZzZn

@evo: i could help you i am nearly 24/7 online in krp forum :D
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: LauZzZn on February 21, 2013, 12:41:45 PM
@evo: i could help you i am nearly 24/7 online in krp forum :D

Go and find a life? ::)

LauZzZn

marco i have a smartphone ;D i look at the forum the most times from my phone.. beeing karting and at the end of the day look what happened in the forum by phone you know ? :D
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

James Beer

Quote from: LauZzZn on February 22, 2013, 06:17:20 PM
marco i have a smartphone ;D i look at the forum the most times from my phone.. beeing karting and at the end of the day look what happened in the forum by phone you know ? :D

i do that to laurents, my phone notifies me of new post's and stuff so i take a look at them, anyways i feel you guys are getting a bit off topic ;)

The Iceman Marco

Quote from: EVO on February 22, 2013, 06:15:29 PM
Someplaces its cold or boring and theres not much to do
I am on the forum all the time, but at work mostly. every weekend i snowboard at least once. i can almost do tricks

Ok, reading all this I'm wondering why I'm always busy with something, but maybe that's also good, and at work you should work :P

Quote from: LauZzZn on February 22, 2013, 06:17:20 PM

I have one too, but I never look at the forum om my phone.

nguoilaodong2

Your ideas inspired me very much. 메이저놀이터  It's amazing. I want to learn your writing skills. In fact, I also have a website.  If you are okay, please visit once and leave your opinion. Thank you.