• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:11:56 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Beer

No realistic weight, you could decide where the weight is on the driver so if his bottom half was the heaviest then you could have that if he's top heavy it would make a difference to

CrisB

it would be great to have the new tony kart steering wheel.
image with measurings:

(super old) PAINTS Dowloading and Asking
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=2166.0

Roud

Kartonero

It might be possible to display somewhere the rpm peak of each lap?

LIAM-36-AUS

October 24, 2012, 10:50:23 PM #289 Last Edit: October 25, 2012, 12:08:50 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
+1 and Add When a online race is going you can be a spectator and watch the race instead of waiting for the race to end so you can join it

EDIT: +1 Tire stripe on brand new tires which wears out by Racehard
+1 More surface to map with varying grip, for instance gravel, and more asphalt  by Aritz 

James Beer

Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on October 24, 2012, 10:50:23 PM
+1 and Add When a online race is going you can be a spectator and watch the race instead of waiting for the race too end so you can join it

+1 too even if you can only join to watch the live replay, then say join for the final this is a brilliant idea

LauZzZn

intrepid( or whats the name) bodywork for bambini and birel bambini
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

James Beer

maybe a talent gauge could be added so you know who are the top drivers, also the gauge could go down according to penaltys and the gauge could go up for podium finishes

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Intrepid junior max on October 24, 2012, 10:53:44 PM
Quote from: LIAM-36-AUS on October 24, 2012, 10:50:23 PM
+1 and Add When a online race is going you can be a spectator and watch the race instead of waiting for the race too end so you can join it

+1 too even if you can only join to watch the live replay, then say join for the final this is a brilliant idea
thanks!  but Evo hasent updated it though  :(  probably been busy with them dashes

EVO

Can a thread be managed by multiple members?  I don't have time to moderate these any more. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: EVO on October 31, 2012, 10:27:17 PM
Can a thread be managed by multiple members?  I don't have time to moderate these any more.
we cant change anything because its ur thread, so...your gonna need a Real Moderator to help you  ;)

LauZzZn

2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Dan Buck

Quote from: EVO on October 31, 2012, 10:27:17 PM

pm me with the help you need! ;)
i wasn't following this thread since the begining so im not totally up to whats going on! :D
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

EVO

Basicially I have been adding people's suggestions and adding * when people +1 them or removing * when people dont like them.
also i have been removing suggestions from the list as they have been added to the latest betas.   
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website