• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:10:29 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta10b

Started by PiBoSo, November 25, 2013, 08:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tmax94 on February 03, 2014, 07:45:09 PM
Damage !

Y there a meter that enables display of the gear ratios on the screen ? It would help me to play manual :)

Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Simulation -> Cockpit View -> Show HUD

Tmax94

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 03, 2014, 08:51:43 PM
Damage !

Y there a meter that enables display of the gear ratios on the screen ? It would help me to play manual :)

Yes I know it

What is the "dead zone" and "linearity" of the force feedback settings in the game options ?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tmax94 on February 08, 2014, 04:23:34 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on February 03, 2014, 08:51:43 PM
Damage !

Yes I know it

What is the "dead zone" and "linearity" of the force feedback settings in the game options ?

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3596.0

James Beer

so is there anything else your planning on adding PiBoSo? :)

PiBoSo

Quote from: James Beer on February 11, 2014, 06:28:30 PM
so is there anything else your planning on adding PiBoSo? :)

A new feature already integrated is the possibility to restrict an event to multiple categories, instead of just one.
For modders, a new shader has been added, that allows the use of additive environment maps.

Kyle Kalish

Quote from: BoNI on December 28, 2013, 10:24:54 AM
I write here too, after writing it in the bug section...

Quote from: BoNI on December 15, 2013, 09:19:49 AM
i have this error with beta 10b, with 9 everything worked fine...just start the session (I tried only offline) KRP crashes and on the desktop shows the error message...
the strange thing is that at the first start i had 2 rounds of testing and was worked normally.
I followed the installation wizard in the specific topic and there's nothing different than usual...
error messages (before the ode internal error, then when you press ok the other is shown):

Windows 8.1 64bit
Intel Q6600 2.4 ghz
Ati HD6850
8GB ram

i tried the clean install several times, only keeping the license file. I also tried to disable the FFB but nothing changes.
the game load the track and the kart. the kart is off and i can move the wheel and the pedals. when i pres "A" to start the kart, the game crashes.
Logitech g27 (modded manufactory, but the the error occurs even using it in stock mode)
Logitech driver 5.10

in the end, after many tests, i solved the problem using version 10 (not 10b)... if I use the 10b version the game crashes just enter in the track.
I hope that piboso understands the problem and fix it in the next version.

I'm having the same problem and have had no luck. I've downloaded both mirrors and tried to uninstall and install the game numerous times. Any help would be appreciated as it is becoming greatly frustrating.
Kyle Kalish

Sam

Can you make it possible to bend chassis and axles and things like that in krp

Falling for kk like

PiBoSo

Quote from: kkalish19 on February 17, 2014, 01:39:09 AM
I'm having the same problem and have had no luck. I've downloaded both mirrors and tried to uninstall and install the game numerous times. Any help would be appreciated as it is becoming greatly frustrating.

Are you using Windows 8.1? There seems to be an incompatibility between KRP beta10b and Windows 8.1
A solution hasn't been found yet. The only workaround is to use an older build of KRP or, if possible, a previous Windows version.
What controller are you using?

Kyle Kalish

Yes I am using Windows 8.1 with a Logitech MOMO Steering Wheel. The 8.1 is most likely the problem
Kyle Kalish

Tmax94

February 25, 2014, 05:38:26 PM #84 Last Edit: February 25, 2014, 05:41:41 PM by Tmax94
Hi Piboso,
I want to know how to remove the empty feeling in the middle of the steering wheel Logitech G27 ? We need to reduce the linearity of force feedback ?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Tmax94 on February 25, 2014, 05:38:26 PM
Hi Piboso,
I want to know how to remove the empty feeling in the middle of the steering wheel Logitech G27 ? We need to reduce the linearity of force feedback ?

A lower FF linearity value should increase the strength in the middle.

Tmax94

Quote from: PiBoSo on February 25, 2014, 06:02:25 PM
Quote from: Tmax94 on February 25, 2014, 05:38:26 PM
Hi Piboso,

A lower FF linearity value should increase the strength in the middle.

Thank you Piboso !

It would be possible to create a section on the official forum to bring together French and French players dedicated server on the game ? It would be a good idea I think.

maxrod

February 26, 2014, 03:27:47 PM #87 Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:29:37 PM by maxrod
I can't see what French server has to do with force feedback bit off topic, What is this all about the French going alone in KRP.