• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 10:56:34 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1

Started by Barlo, September 13, 2011, 06:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

January 09, 2012, 08:19:16 PM #15 Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:30:46 PM by Schwoni
i noticed that , too when u drive on much marbles u get that error.
definitely the marbles. i drove from 1st lap to crash but i arraived a lap where was marbles on my line (much) i drove on them and crash.
2nd time in 10 mins.

squasseL

We managed to reproduce that, it happens every 5-20 Minutes for us, somewhen just completely random, somewhen really when beeing in the Kart & driving. Still a quite random issue.
3id M.Golombeck | My3id Gaming

squasseL

Selfbump:

This needs an urgent fix. Beeing online with 3+ people, we get crashes every 15 minutes :S We need a quick fix for that.
3id M.Golombeck | My3id Gaming

Schwoni

dibu

I also had multiple kart.exe crashes today.
If I was connected to my dedicated server when the crash happend, the server continued to run, but an attempt to connect again caused the next crash of kart.exe. 
Only a restart of the server cured the problem.
Also driving online without a dedicated server caused crashes, but much less.

arisfaria

I was racing online and had one of this.. Offline it has never happened to me

LooseEqualsFast

Ive had this error occur about four times now.

First two were following graphics parameter changes (1xres change and 1xanisotropic filter change)
Third was the moment I tried to connect to an online server (Driving Italia)
Fourth was while I was driving. Looked to be a few marbles involved on the tire, track and a couple airbourne.
KZ: WildKart Warrior | TM K9B | Hoosier Tires
Formula A: Tony//Kart Extreme | Vortex VR-98

Adrian

If I create a server, this error (ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1) occurs
nearly always (!!), often after 15-25 minutes of driving.

It often goes together with this bug:
http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1321.0

Butzy

Same problem too..
Offline when i go on marble rubber....

VDP Racing

January 23, 2012, 11:38:35 PM #24 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 01:25:38 AM by VDP Racing
for me it's gone now. i used the latest drivers from nvidia (NVIDIA GeForce 290.53 Drivers) and went back to the 285.79
now all is fine.

edit: that didn't work.......hit a bunch of marbles and it locked up.

BoNI

i have this error with beta 10b, with 9 everything worked fine...just start the session (I tried only offline) KRP crashes and on the desktop shows the error message...
the strange thing is that at the first start i had 2 rounds of testing and was worked normally.
I followed the installation wizard in the specific topic and there's nothing different than usual...
error messages (before the ode internal error, then when you press ok the other is shown):

Windows 8.1 64bit
Intel Q6600 2.4 ghz
Ati HD6850
8GB ram

Diddy4957

Quote from: BoNI on December 15, 2013, 09:19:49 AM
i have this error with beta 10b, with 9 everything worked fine...just start the session (I tried only offline) KRP crashes and on the desktop shows the error message...
the strange thing is that at the first start i had 2 rounds of testing and was worked normally.
I followed the installation wizard in the specific topic and there's nothing different than usual...
error messages (before the ode internal error, then when you press ok the other is shown):

Windows 8.1 64bit
Intel Q6600 2.4 ghz
Ati HD6850
8GB ram

Thats the exact problem i keep getting, for me it always happens when ive stopped on track for more than a few seconds. Really annoying for online as i have to wait for everyone else to get to the track otherwise it crashes when i stay still. Also when I type a message on track whilst driving and press the enter key the game has the same message appears.

Flamber

Hello mates.There is already information on fixing this problem,but I'm going to help you.
I'm using the latest Nvidia and FFB drivers and have no problems(I Had).
In these posts I've explained how to fix it.Also try PiBoSo's clean install method first.:
- http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3655.30
- http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=3845.0

BoNI

i tried the clean install several times, only keeping the license file. I also tried to disable the FFB but nothing changes.
the game load the track and the kart. the kart is off and i can move the wheel and the pedals. when i pres "A" to start the kart, the game crashes.
Logitech g27 (modded manufactory, but the the error occurs even using it in stock mode)
Logitech driver 5.10

Flamber

The clean install and turning off the FFB won't help then..Did you unistall the wheel's drivers and restart the PC before the new installation as I told you?Do this,it should work..