• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:19:03 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1

Started by Barlo, September 13, 2011, 06:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BoNI

recapping, i should...?!
- uninstall krp and Logitech driver
- restart the pc
- install Logitech driver
- install krp
...but the logitech drivers are the same for almost four years, i do not understand why.. also because the other games go perfectly (and even beta9).
anyway, i will try.. thank you..

snosno15

I have the exact problem... I've seen the most people with this problem, is the ones with Windows 8.1, i suspect that is the problem

Flamber

Quote from: BoNI on December 17, 2013, 04:14:44 PM
recapping, i should...?!
- uninstall krp and Logitech driver
- restart the pc
- install Logitech driver
- install krp
...but the logitech drivers are the same for almost four years, i do not understand why.. also because the other games go perfectly (and even beta9).
anyway, i will try.. thank you..

Yeah,but don't forget that after you uninstall KRP the "normal" way,you should clean its folder in My Documents,too.Without the license file.

BoNI

I tried as you said and it does not work, always makes the same mistake. Then out of curiosity I put the file kart.exe 10 (not 10b) and the game works fine. so the problem is inside the 10b version. I also write in the topic dedicated.
Meanwhile, thanks anyway for the suggestions.

markus33

hi!

same problem here! start game - after 2 sek "ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1". Up today I only play the demo. I wanted to buy the game but when it does not work, I will save the 30€...
Kart Racing Pro Beta 10
Windows 8.1!!!, 64 bit, 8 GB RAM

PiBoSo

Quote from: markus33 on January 12, 2014, 05:20:43 PM
hi!

same problem here! start game - after 2 sek "ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1". Up today I only play the demo. I wanted to buy the game but when it does not work, I will save the 30€...
Kart Racing Pro Beta 10
Windows 8.1!!!, 64 bit, 8 GB RAM

What steering wheel are you using?

markus33

hi!

Up today I am not using a wheel. I am using the Logitech Rumblepad 2  ;)

regards,
Markus

HamletBandit (tonykartmini)

has anybody found a actual fix

ctreg2

i had it oday my first time ever, it happened when i was hit flat out in kz-1 at the first hairpin at pf international