• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:06:42 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1

Started by Barlo, September 13, 2011, 06:19:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlo

Hey PiBoSo the game throws me this error "ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1" I hope you know that can be and that for beta 4 this corrected as it is very annoying when playing online.
;)
Please I hope you can solve. Sincerely Barlo.  :D

:)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Barlo on September 13, 2011, 06:19:11 PM
Hey PiBoSo the game throws me this error "ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1" I hope you know that can be and that for beta 4 this corrected as it is very annoying when playing online.
;)
Please I hope you can solve. Sincerely Barlo.  :D

:)

Could you please give more info?
Is there a way to reproduce the bug?

Hansen24

Ive gotten the same error a couple of times.. At me it just pops up when i play online..
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Schwoni

Also for me but can`t see a reason. Only online but it is very different, sometimes because chat sometimes at driving on track and sometimes without doing anything :)

Barlo

Of course the error occurs at any time but always playing on the internet. In tests it never does.

Barlo

Another mistake I found is that when you play against another kart flies either way this happens usually when you hit crg. ???

Hansen24

There will be a better netcode in beta4 as far as i know for the kart problem
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

andri

November 07, 2011, 01:39:46 AM #7 Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 01:46:03 AM by andri
Same problem here Piboso. I got "ode internal error 1" every time I play Krp online. Sometimes, that happened when I drive, and sometimes even I do anything. Offline, there is no problem. I'm on windows XP 64bits, amd x2 2.9ghz, Ram 4Gig, Asus engtx460 1Gb video card.

Bruno Saboia

This happens sometimes with me also. Sometimes when I did a spin in the game or someone hits me, but it is hard to reproduce it. Sorry, PiBoSo. Maybe you could create a debug.log and write a handler to write some info to it in case of a crash. It would help.
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. Is part of me, part of my life".

-Ayrton Senna

Bruno Saboia

Here is a screen with the error, just happened to me while racing.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/411/unledgd.png
"Racing, competing, is in my blood. Is part of me, part of my life".

-Ayrton Senna

leotasca

I'm Having the same problem Bruno, I'm playing the demo game and after 10, 15 minutes the game freeze 10 seconds and works again or show this ODE INTERNAL ERROR 1....

I'm using the krp beta5  =/

my pc is a Dell XPS 15, with W7 64 bits and a nvidia GTX525M

Schwoni

January 08, 2012, 06:58:41 PM #11 Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 07:20:47 PM by Schwoni
we noticed that too today a race last lap and 1cm before start finish the game crashed. we do more tests and then we know if it is the server or krp.

We have done now 2 races on my dedicated server so no server crash when my krp crash and all worked fine

leotasca

I'm Playing on the test mode.... offline.

Other thing happens: A black screen, about a 0.5s. Its a big problem because I can lose a corner.... =/, and lose the race.

dibu

@PiBoSo, maybe you are interested, here are some crash dumps of beta4 and beta5.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?80p9pchcgvgvaad

dydy77

I have the same problem as Bruno Saboia !

It is appear when i driving on marble buildup on the track !