• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:21:59 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

New Features Suggestions

Started by evo1087, November 04, 2011, 08:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam

i think we need some drivers like offline races because no body is ever on when i am so can we have offline races or is that to hard

Falling for kk like

EVO

we need a sort of lobby to chat or we can use teamspeak which is easier especially while driving.  I need to figure out why my teamspeak doesnt work while playing KRP but fot other people it does. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

andrius22

Hey,

it would be great if piboso would creat rok engine.It's really a great engine,many world champions came from this engine :D. www.rokcup.com . I drive a chassis with rok engine too,so it would be great if it be in the game.

Arrowjmax4

+1 for tyre stripe, like mg red tires in real life
+1 for carb setup
+1 Rolling start penalties applied after the race, even DSQ

Diddy4957

would it be possible to make it so that there is a "ghost" driver either of your best lap or a downloaded one of somebody else so u could test your set up against something to see where its quicker and where its slower rather then just guessing from sector times

EVO

Rupe W made this suggestion. Also suggested  links on the stats page leader board to download a file for the ghost

laraarsa

+1 to these

KARTS
******           60 mini kart for younger drivers by VELOCIPEDE
*****            Mod ability to make your own classes (engines bodywork, etc) by CaseyGraves

EFFECTS
******       tire stripe on brand new tires which wear out by Racehard
**              Camera shake option by mdobrowney
*               Option to chose KS1 brake system on FS250 by ICEMAN Marco
*               Diffierent camera views for mulitiple monitors Rupe W

GRAPHICS/AUDIO
*********        Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads adds better 2 stroke feeling by Racehard and EVO1087
******           Brake lines and master cylinder  by Schwoni
******            Larger radiator for KS1 by Eslotes
*****          Fuel lines added to model by EVO1087
*****          Driving view adjustment by elude107, SimRacer, and EVO1087
****            Mod-able steering wheel similar to dash by Racehard
***          Chron and Unipro temp by EVO1087
***            Make tire smoke on track from other drivers visible and also the
               sound of a locked up tire and tire marks of the others visible by Schwoni
**            Visible radiator coverup and chassis torsion rods removed when settings has them out  by EVO1087
**               Four stroke airbox by laraasa  ;D
*                 Various distinctly diffferent engine choices and customizable body work  by CaseyGraves
*             Different sounds and volumes for the egnines by Eslotes   (kc3 muffled, ks1 muffled)
*                No dash option but HUD option available by Eslotes

PHYSICS
*********      Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion opposed to hubs absorbing force also visable.  by Airesisor
*****           Ability to adjust radiator cover on track and a arm motion to show by Racehard
****             Option to tighten losen the floor pan in chassis setup  by jnl.42 and pMak
****             KS1: If engine if off and a gear is in, the kart should stay still (not rolling down a hill)   by Dibu
***               Ability to change the angle of the seat  by  jnl.42
**                 More axle options like super soft and different brands  (OTK axle will behave differently than CRG)  by jnl.42
**                 Hub length and rim type (magnesium, aluminum) by jnl.42
**                 Lateral tire distortion by Racehard
**               for KS1 when you use the push feature when it gear you dont have to use the clutch at all and
                    all you do is hit the gas and the engine starts. thats not very accurate and shouldnt happen by cnt997
**            Non warmed up engine failure by Josi
*                Rev limit option by Rupe W
*                Autotuck option by Rupe W

TRACKS
**********     Dynamic weather change during a session while on track.  Sun showering effect by Aritz
*****              Night races by Eslotes
*                     Dusk, Dawn by Racehard

******     Possible to change kart while in a sever without restarting the server by Iceman Marco
***          Rolling start penalties applied after the race, even DSQ. The point is most of the times, the race has to be repeated because
                of one little mistake of one pilot. Why not to be disqualified after the race? At least you and your friends enjoy the race...
                After the race, you must be DQ'ed in the results and the winner will be the second of course.  by Aritz
***            Download ghosts from leaderboards by Rupe W
*              if the max setting is used the servers dont show up if your ping is not low enough( cruel, for high pings, but beter
                for racers who are racing).  Or as you enter a server you go into a holding pen, where you go to your kart selection
                screen. Here is were your ping and conection is checked whie your choosing your kart.... from here if your ping is

EVO

laraarsa

RevTurk

I think it would be helpful to see what the tops times at any particular track are from the pits menu so you know how your doing at any track. It might not be as useful to experienced guys who know what they're doing but for newbies it would be helpful to gauge your progress.

Aritz

Quote from: RevTurk on March 27, 2012, 04:15:15 PM
I think it would be helpful to see what the tops times at any particular track are from the pits menu so you know how your doing at any track. It might not be as useful to experienced guys who know what they're doing but for newbies it would be helpful to gauge your progress.

I like it :)

+1

EVO

DPKarter#43

Just a dream I guess, but it would be so cool of you could get out of your kart and walk around, and it would be good if you could have a Yamaha J Engine an you can tune it, and other engines like a Clubman, ARC, Comer for little chassis, it would be so cool :)

laraarsa

Quote from: RevTurk on March 27, 2012, 04:15:15 PM
+1