• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:54 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta8

Started by PiBoSo, March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Luzhin

and rotax (dd2,senior,junior)

LauZzZn

get a engine with sound. its called iame x30 and is the best engine
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Diddy4957

Someones making a rotax anyway, and people can download the x30

James Beer

Quote from: LauZzZn on April 14, 2013, 08:22:23 PM
get a engine with sound. its called iame x30 and is the best engine

doesnt matter what engine you drive either it be a rotax, iame, honda, yamaha etc. as-long as YOU are enjoying it and are having fun thats the only thing that counts

Eslotes

its not always fun James it seems that you never have raced a race
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

James Beer

April 14, 2013, 08:58:07 PM #200 Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:59:55 PM by Intrepid James
Quote from: Diddy4957 on April 14, 2013, 08:35:52 PM
Someones making a rotax anyway, and people can download the x30
yes its great that people are now making engines it will bring a more personal touch to the game when you can race the kart you can actually drive on the sim with paints and airboxes you use

Quote from: Eslotes on April 14, 2013, 08:53:17 PM
its not always fun James it seems that you never have raced a race

maybe if you arent enjoying it you should stop ;)

Eslotes

I dont race anymore... maybe in future
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Diddy4957

Quote from: Intrepid James on April 14, 2013, 08:58:07 PM
maybe if you arent enjoying it you should stop ;)

If you didnt have the low points in racing then you wouldnt appreciate the high points when you have them  ;)

James Beer

yes agreed , but there is no point in-forcing yourself into doing something you dont want to, i havent been racing for over 9 months because i cant get my kart up to spec on a small budget so i wont be able to keep up, but i wont enjoy it so thats the point im getting at

and piboso with betab im still getting the error message - is anyone else getting this

nmpcs

The 8b fix solved the Data Mismatch problem for me, but I know that there's still someone complaining about getting the same error even with the 8b installed

Diddy4957

I dont get the problem anymore, why dont you delete krp and reinstall it again to check if its installed cleanly

James Beer

Quote from: Diddy4957 on April 14, 2013, 10:22:53 PM
I dont get the problem anymore, why dont you delete krp and reinstall it again to check if its installed cleanly

yeah ive done this well i even went to the length of wiping my hardrive with a new version of windows, then i put krp beta8b on and still get the same message on some servers "error"

Diddy4957

If you put up a list of the servers you get this problem on then other people can see if its the same servers that have the problem

oppolo

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 24, 2013, 10:10:24 PM
Quote from: Schwoni on March 24, 2013, 10:05:09 PM
i drove with f100 now, does choke work now? i used carb:2 and 3 laps with choke all was fine, after that 3 laps an no choke and on straight engine broke^^

Carburation and choke should work correctly now. Please report if you find problems.

f100, essay, air temp 20 degrees, carb 2, rpm max 19500

if I don't choke engine seize, if I choke all is ok.
instead it seems that tuck doesn't work, I used a trainer without tuck, if I tuck behind him, I don't increase my speed

BoNI

June 12, 2013, 05:27:57 PM #209 Last Edit: June 12, 2013, 05:29:28 PM by BoNI
please, no one can reupload the beta 8?! I thought i had saved the file somewhere but i can not find it... and don't tell me to download the beta 9, because i already have it... I want the 8! :P
thank you!