• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:14:31 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta7

Started by PiBoSo, October 05, 2012, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan Harris

Just been racing online with two of my mates. around 40 ping and the racing is great (F100) :) Great work PiBoSo

Racehard

I love the optics of the new chassis.

The blue anodized hubs with the bolts through them and through the brake rotor look superb. And the no front brake setup looks also great around that area with the chrome and blue. Also the shifter knob has some details on it. That's what I love to see when I watch at such a 3d model   ;D

James Beer

love the new chassis piboso! flexes in all the right places, 100cc is excellent but i do think the sound needs to be more high pitched more like a bike engine as it sounds like all the other karts at the moment. also i noticed you added a barrier at rye house to stop cheating which is excellent. great work!!!!!!

p.s can you post the new rolling start rules as some people still dont understand them

Stark

Steering ratio seems to be flawed. When trying to change it, it says STD, MAX and then a empty field. Before it was 3:1 4:1 and 5:1 if i remember correctly. I need min (3:1) with my kind of setup.
JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Aritz

yes, krp's kart engine sound sample should be changed. It looks a Rotax, with its unique sound. KZ and specially ICA, should be a lot more louder and high pitched. KF are more calmed, but still they are different, not like the Rotax and its boooooh.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Stark on October 06, 2012, 03:51:21 PM
Steering ratio seems to be flawed. When trying to change it, it says STD, MAX and then a empty field. Before it was 3:1 4:1 and 5:1 if i remember correctly. I need min (3:1) with my kind of setup.

Thank you for reporting the bug.
Steering geometry has been revised, and 3:1 wasn't realistic.

Aritz

Oh, that explains the different steering handle I felt.

Aritz

If you choose the empty steer option, the game crashes. You can see the tyres turned and the wheel gets crazy or bloqued.

James Beer

Kimzu97

Especially the sound at low gas or when you start to press the throttle should be different.
Kimi A. #24
MS Kart with Rotax Max

My Youtube Channel

Jakob98

Can someone help me? Every time I try to register it stands invalid license key or invalid code :'(

ps. Can someone tell me what GUID is?

Eslotes

Few bugs and important things on the birel.

Real life:
Picture soon.

KartRacingPro:
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Schwoni

more testing: Shifter drive too easy, last 180° in lonato, 2nd gear fullthrottle through last corner and no slide nothing. Griplevel is very good, but wheelspin is missing. F100 really nice thing, but a direct drive kart, if u spin, the rear axle is blocked. In KRP if u spin u can roll backwards with a direct drive kart :D

PiBoSo

Quote from: Schwoni on October 06, 2012, 08:05:42 PM
more testing: Shifter drive too easy, last 180° in lonato, 2nd gear fullthrottle through last corner and no slide nothing. Griplevel is very good, but wheelspin is missing. F100 really nice thing, but a direct drive kart, if u spin, the rear axle is blocked. In KRP if u spin u can roll backwards with a direct drive kart :D

The engine cannot rotate in the opposite direction?

Schwoni

with power it can, but not slow, u need power to move a direct drive. know what i mean? i talked about rolling, and if you have a bit more speed backwards  it should become very fast slow and lets say from 5 km/h to 0 it should block  because compression of engine ( Partwise or however you wanna call it.) always if the piston come to the top it should block. I hope you understand what i mean^^