• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 02:05:16 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta7

Started by PiBoSo, October 05, 2012, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

thats a pretty obnoxious signiture buddy.  have you ever developed anything of this magnitude?  it takes time to perfect.
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

gillardboy42

When i air choke my engine just stalles can you help me plz?
"If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you are no longer a racing driver."
!!!♥♥♥Senna♥♥♥!!!

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: gillardboy42 on November 16, 2012, 05:42:34 PM
When i air choke my engine just stalles can you help me plz?
yes..... its so post to do that :P      you just can't air choke it for long periods

Sam

There is something wrong with the air choke its not ment to be like it is at the moment u have to take your foot off the accelarater for the engine to go straight after choking but if you hold flat throttle then choke the motor slows down heeps and takes ages to get going. But in real life it dosnt do that

Falling for kk like

EVO

yeah when i do it in real life i just kind of rev up slower.  and if i have the throttle closed it turns it off.  I think the sucntion of the engine is far strong than the hand choke can overcome so its hard to kill it

Arrowjmax4

Quote from: Ƨᗩᗰ   ƘᗩЯ✞ᎥИ❡72 on November 17, 2012, 12:18:45 AM
There is something wrong with the air choke its not ment to be like it is at the moment u have to take your foot off the accelarater for the engine to go straight after choking but if you hold flat throttle then choke the motor slows down heeps and takes ages to get going. But in real life it dosnt do that

what do you drive?  a comer sw-80? them things dont do anything for choke for a start, drive a J, or a clubman like me, and whenever you choke for to long you have to take the throttle of and blip over and over till it comes on, i do it purposely in roll up laps in real life to keep temperature low, when racing coming into a corner a choke is pretty much a quick tap while still full throttle, then you back off to go around the corner, and your back on the throttle, so your taking throttle off anyways.....

EVO

im jsut saying the delay from stalled to running agian in KRP should just be shorter.