• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 12:51:51 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta7

Started by PiBoSo, October 05, 2012, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

woaw, looks good then :D

what about understeering, still present?

Schwoni

it feel very different but i only have driven the F 100 now. at beginning u have to get used to new feeling but if u have it and a little bit of groove is there it have massive grip and oversteering, it feels good :)

straightXed

Great release. Karts seriously feel good. +1 on being able to hit ripple strips without flipping or randomly getting stuck!

CaseyGraves

Karts drive alot better but there is a big bug with the F100 like Schwoni said. I just ran a 5 lap stint in each kart with stock setup on Essay, the tony kart and crg were both within a tenth and the birel was half and second faster and was getting more rpm than the other two

PiBoSo

Quote from: CaseyGraves on October 06, 2012, 07:39:22 AM
Karts drive alot better but there is a big bug with the F100 like Schwoni said. I just ran a 5 lap stint in each kart with stock setup on Essay, the tony kart and crg were both within a tenth and the birel was half and second faster and was getting more rpm than the other two

For a mistake 2 of the F100 engines did not get the final data. The correct one is the B F100.

Racehard

October 06, 2012, 10:48:57 AM #20 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 10:52:24 AM by Racehard
I have discovered some lags which I really wasn't used to. I'll test other tracks besides Liedolsheim if there are some. I'd might add that i had them in online mode with 2-3 guys on track.
I have a core 2 duo and a gtx280

Edit:

The general feeling is a lot different, but I want to do some more laps first.

Is it possible that feeling of ffb changed quite a bit?

dibu

What's about the join button for the direct connect at the server site? Will it follow?
And how does the white list for the dedicated servers work?

I just did some laps with the F100 and the first impression is very good. The behaviour when you touch the curbs has improved very well. Also entering tight corners feels better for me. The FFB (G27) feels a bit strange, I liked the Beta6 version more.

PiBoSo

October 06, 2012, 11:13:37 AM #22 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:15:49 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: dibu on October 06, 2012, 10:56:50 AM
What's about the join button for the direct connect at the server site? Will it follow?

Server browser updated.

dibu

October 06, 2012, 11:15:49 AM #23 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 11:16:36 AM by PiBoSo

Ryan Harris

Is there a possibility of adding the ping to one of the columns?

Arrowjmax4

Sneaky shot of the template for birel, i used paintED to unpack the file from the official .pnt

Diddy4957

do you know what we need to call folders to get paints in the game????

GPx8

Fr33z3 X

Thx for beta7, I love F100 category !

IA players on KRP ?? A best simulation !!

dibu

October 06, 2012, 01:26:38 PM #29 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:29:34 PM by dibu
Very nice new feature in the dedicated server window.  :) Finaly you can see who is or was online whitout using third party tools. Now we only need to know how to add the GUID to a whitelist.  ;)

Also the trainer works fine and the groove feature is also available now .