• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:03:27 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Fix Suggestions

Started by evo1087, June 02, 2011, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timba

havent read all the suggestions, so dunno if someone has said this already, but what I want most, is that there wouldn't be that much lag in servers as there is now.. dunno can that be fixed?

happened many times: going close to the guy in front of me, and maybe hit him a LIL, but not hard, just lil kiss there.. and boom, im flying away, that's the lag I mean.
                                                                                     "With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Racehard

Quote from: Timba on June 22, 2011, 11:35:58 PM
havent read all the suggestions, so dunno if someone has said this already, but what I want most, is that there wouldn't be that much lag in servers as there is now.. dunno can that be fixed?

happened many times: going close to the guy in front of me, and maybe hit him a LIL, but not hard, just lil kiss there.. and boom, im flying away, that's the lag I mean.

That problem is very well known, I think PiBoSo is working hard on solving this in a future release.

+1 for dynamic weather in combination with, the already WIP dynamic track

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Aritz

+1 to night races :) I did some real night races in Villarcayo track and they are something special :)

The problems are the EDF files in the creation of a track. The 3D begginers don't know how to edit the existing sky files :P ...

CaseyGraves

Radiator Tape Option. Can put tape on before race and remove it throughout the race. Also the ability to cover the radiator down the straight to gain heat/create more speed. Would also like to see a kart editor so we could add any class combination/body kits that we wanted, ex: Yamaha, ICA, TaG, 4 stroke/Freeline, Unico, Breadbox

Shawn Campbell

Have the track build rubber up as time goes on and more karts use it.

PiBoSo

Alex Materna

+1 ICA 100 cc engine
+1 to the smoke exiting from exhaust
+1 to the dynamic racing line
+1 hand choke

alphafloor

Another suggestion: a time penalty for overtaking in a yellow flag zone.

GhostriderPl

If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

BoNI

i have not read everything, and maybe has already been proposed.
- possibility of using FOV less than 40... for those who use the 3 monitors would be a good thing...

Aritz

I have an important suggestion for the KS1:

I feel the engine very powerfull in all range of RPM. I mean the KZ engines are not elastic at all! Their torque curve is very narrow:

From 3000 to 8000 the torque should be near to 0
From 8000 to 9000, the engine starts
From 9000 to 15000 should be like a kick in the ass multiplied by 5
After 15000,  the engine should be dead again, we should feel the need of the shifting ;)

Now we have a lot of power even using very high gears. In real world, if you do a mistake with the shifter, you are dead! 2 or 3 drivers will overtake you! And this is not the only problem, I feel very hard to drive in close turns, it is very easy to oversteer because of the massive power at low gears

Sorry for my english by the way :)

dibu

You are right, I support this. The torque curve should become realistic.

+1

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website