• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:45:28 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Fix Suggestions

Started by evo1087, June 02, 2011, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

Someone told me this   instead of   making a smooth     )      around curve making       >    diamond turns     

but Schwoni is most correct
"For Racing in the rain, there are as many different theories on going fast as there are designs for rain tires.  The beset advice is to stay off the normal racing line as much as possible. When water is added to the rubber and oil of an asphalt racing line, it gets very slick.   Many drivers will advice "rim riding" or driving the outside of the track as far as safely possible. This allows the chassis to transfer weight quicker while keeping at least two tires off the lick racing line at all times." -NKN magizine

the article also talks about setup if anyone is interested
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

johnpike

Definitely less wet grip on the racing line, it would be great if the amount of reduction of grip on the racing line depended on how much rubber was on the track too from dry running beforehand (probably difficult to simulate? obviously not much gets put down in wet weather). I noticed as well that the drying line on the dynamic weather wasn't the line i was using?

EVO

Schwoni pointed this out to me
Driver head turns left but look back is right

Schwoni

we get in next time some tracks which have camber the problem there is that the FFB react wrong it is like oppodite effects. the ffb shouldn`t react to camber corners.

Jommy45

i wish whoever made kimbolton would sort out the rubble strips or exit kerbs, whatever u call them, but they can be really annoying as they pull you off the track or spin you out, thanks :) :)

EVO

maxrod

I will sort them out in the future, But at the min i don't have the time sorry.

LIAM-36-AUS

May 25, 2012, 09:15:21 AM #217 Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 09:18:27 AM by LIAM-36-AUS
Quote from: johnpike on April 12, 2012, 01:26:31 PM
Definitely less wet grip on the racing line, it would be great if the amount of reduction of grip on the racing line depended on how much rubber was on the track too from dry running beforehand (probably difficult to simulate? obviously not much gets put down in wet weather). I noticed as well that the drying line on the dynamic weather wasn't the line i was using?
puddles would be good if a corner is curved down or on the bottom of a hill.    the puddles in krp are everywhere

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Jommy45 on May 24, 2012, 04:12:50 PM
i wish whoever made kimbolton would sort out the rubble strips or exit kerbs, whatever u call them, but they can be really annoying as they pull you off the track or spin you out, thanks :) :)
i think every track i have downloaded has that problem!!!! its so annoying!!! >:(

alphafloor

For KS1: in the previous beta's, once every driver was on track and on his position, the countdown was stopped and the lights started to go red.
Now, we have to wait the whole remaining time, that is very annoying!

I would suggest to revert to how it was before.

fdg1997

Quote from: alphafloor on May 26, 2012, 10:25:29 PM
For KS1: in the previous beta's, once every driver was on track and on his position, the countdown was stopped and the lights started to go red.
Now, we have to wait the whole remaining time, that is very annoying!

I would suggest to revert to how it was before.

+1

EVO

LIAM-36-AUS

Aritz

I think this is not posted before, if yes, sorry...

The program should delete the previous installation of the game, all! There are a lot of people who don't know that is critical to delete both folders, game and PiBoSo, everytime new beta is released.

Perhaps the installator should delete only the conflictive files, I don't know, and it should warn people that their previous skins and paints may be deleted.

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Aritz on June 02, 2012, 10:39:28 AM

The program should delete the previous installation of the game, all! There are a lot of people who don't know that is critical to delete both folders, game and PiBoSo, everytime new beta is released.

Perhaps the installator should delete only the conflictive files, I don't know, and it should warn people that their previous skins and paints may be deleted.
why do u have to delete the other beta when u get the new one????