• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:49:23 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

multi-monitor

Started by PiBoSo, May 23, 2011, 03:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piers Prior

The world is your lobster

Bayley Bell

When I click 'To Track' my game crashes. I have everything setup correctly and when I load on KRP the middle screen has the menu and both my left and right screens are black (like how my old PC was), when I go to track all three would work work. Now it just crashes when I click 'To Track' Any help would be appreciated! :D

James Beer

have you tried going to garage first then to track, i used to have a problem like this but since ive done that i havent been getting it

Bayley Bell

Quote from: James Beer on July 07, 2014, 08:34:42 PM
have you tried going to garage first then to track, i used to have a problem like this but since ive done that i havent been getting it

Tried it then, still crashing :/

marcelo

Hi,
I really need help to configure Kart Pro to run with my triple monitors.

When I right click on the desktop, screen properties, my center display is 1, left is 2 and right is 3. When I run kart.exe I have all three screens totally black. What is wrong with my configuration files?

My core.ini :

[display]
monitor=2
setup=monitors.cfg

My monitors.cfg:
monitor0
{
display = 2
        pos_x = -1
res_x = 1920
res_y = 1080
bpp = 32
        multisample = 4
}

monitor1
{
display = 0
        pos_x = 1
res_x = 1920
res_y = 1080
bpp = 32
        multisample = 4
}

monitor2
{
display = 1
        pos_x = -2
res_x = 1920
res_y = 1080
bpp = 32
        multisample = 4
}

Birel-Rotax 42

Is it suggested to use the built-in multi monitor core or to use nVidia Surround/Eyefinity to turn the displays into one large display?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on January 03, 2015, 03:10:17 PM
Is it suggested to use the built-in multi monitor core or to use nVidia Surround/Eyefinity to turn the displays into one large display?

nVidia and AMD solutions are better for ease of use and performance.
The built-in solution is only needed if the monitors are angled, or for unconventional setups.

DjFIL

I think I misunderstood this all along.  I've always been using nVidia surround, and trying to use the multi-monitor config file.  I'm guessing this is incorrect.

Could further work be completed on the multi-monitor configuration?  Would be nice to see something like Assetto Corsa where I can use nVidia Surround, choose my surround resolution (5760x1080; not bezel corrected), and then use an in-game 'app' to fully configure the view (bezel, monitor angles, FOV, etc).

Also currently the lowest FOV of 40, is still too high for my monitor configuration.

Thanks.