Author Topic: Daytona Sandown UK Track (WIP)  (Read 5420 times)

bootdisk

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Daytona Sandown UK Track (WIP)
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 07:36:50 PM »
First post - awesome work - my son goes Karting there and YOU just convinced me to spend on a great simulator, buy Kart-pro and even have a dabble myself.

Great community!

Lee

bootdisk

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2015, 08:34:59 AM »
Just some other feedback for you - don't get me wrong your work is great, but I can tell you that, in standing by the side of the track for weeks at a time, the elevation changes are wrong - from memory there are no real changes in elevation - the track is pretty flat - though there may be a slow, gradual incline from one side of the track - the start finish straight is maybe 10 foot lower than the back straight.

I am going there again on Saturday so I will make a mental check for you.

Great work though!

Lee

Dazza

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2017, 05:04:50 PM »
Hi All. Been a while since this topic was updated. Does anyone know if this Sandown track was completed and released​?
It's the venue I know best and I have a good history of timesheets from both their sodi RT8 karts and DMAX two strokes​.
I'm a newcomer to KRP and figured testing with a track I know well would be a good way of calibrating (and hopefully improving!).  Thanks

Raise

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2017, 09:52:57 PM »
Hi All. Been a while since this topic was updated. Does anyone know if this Sandown track was completed and released​?
It's the venue I know best and I have a good history of timesheets from both their sodi RT8 karts and DMAX two strokes​.
I'm a newcomer to KRP and figured testing with a track I know well would be a good way of calibrating (and hopefully improving!).  Thanks

This track was never finished to my knowledge, as a general rule if you cant find a download link to it it doesnt exist plain and simple, modders want their content used they dont hide things

Dazza

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »
Bummer. Thanks for the quick reply. Guess I'd better start reading the 'How to design a track' section then!