• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:19:48 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

IAME X30 0.14 (now compatible with beta 9)

Started by Nathan Dunnett, April 12, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

All updated and uploaded, the new link is in the OP. I'm not totally sure what the handling is like as I don't have a wheel set up at the moment, I just used the ballast and tyre settings I was experimenting with shortly after b9 was released. From what I remember it was pretty good, but I can easily make changes if need be. Old setups will most likely now be redundant, sorry guys. :D

nmpcs

alright :)
glad to know it's working.
I'm gonna try it right away :)

Cory_Hayes

Nathan Dunnett

Wow, awesome find. I'm gonna ask him if we can use it. :D

jd88x89

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on July 21, 2013, 04:05:54 AM
Wow, awesome find. I'm gonna ask him if we can use it. :D
I was just poking around looking 4 the comer 80cc and found this. :) ;D 8)

Jakob98

Nathan Dunnett

Good news guys!

As far as I can tell now we just need the exhaust, airbox, water pump and radiator hoses. It's times like these I wish I knew what I was doing with 3D stuff.

James Beer

EVO

wow those models are beautiful.  I think ill download and import to KRP if now one else is going to. Laurents are you doing this? IF you are I just want the head portion for the sudam
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

EVO

the model is insanely detailed many things would have to be eliminated or simplified to run smooth in KRP

EVO

guess that engine, I can also make the Sudam or reedjet with that top end

IceMan11

This engine is absolutely amazing. If only I could join in an open dedicated server with the X30 kart...
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

fmaisonnave

Nathan Dunnett

I haven't heard anything. Hopefully LauZzZn can let us know.

In other news, should have a proper dyno sheet to plug in for the next release in the near future. :)