• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:01:50 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

IAME X30 0.14 (now compatible with beta 9)

Started by Nathan Dunnett, April 12, 2013, 10:50:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diddy4957

okay, how much slower is this then a KF1 just im running about half a second to a second slower depending on the track?

Nathan Dunnett

About 0.4-0.8 for me depending on the track.

Diddy4957

okay thanks, thats about the same as me then  :)

Barlo

LauZzZn

i dont need that i got that engine at home ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

EVO

the X30 is the KF1 bottom end with the ICA topend. good mix.  longevity and performance.. One you make this in 3d you easily do the Sudam.  Same cylinder and head, but different, more simple bottom end. 
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Barlo

X30 engine head is very different from the KF1, the KF1 has six screws and cylinder head is round, while the X30 has only four screws and its head is square, as is the cylinder

EVO

i was comparing the X30 and the sudam
vs

Eslotes

Make Sudam model much better with that model u can make many engines ( X30 Senior , X30 Junior , Sudam , REEDJET ).Or im wrong?
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

Barlo

I agree with Eslotes +1  ;)

Nathan Dunnett

Quote from: Eslotes on April 21, 2013, 09:10:50 AM
Make Sudam model much better with that model u can make many engines ( X30 Senior , X30 Junior , Sudam , REEDJET ).Or im wrong?

Ultimately it wouldn't make a difference, for each of those engines he would still need to model a different bottom end. The X30 is the first engine on the list though, and it's also an engine that he owns, so it will be done first and if anyone can get dyno sheets for the Sudam or whatever other engine, I can make the KRP files as long as someone is willing to do the 3D work.

EVO

I can do the bortom end to problem

Sam

Umm evo what happend to the kt100 s

Falling for kk like

EVO

Find your answer there

shaethompson

Hi, I extract the .rar folder to my KRP directory and it doesn't show up in game? And I tried driving on KF3 but it definitely wasn't an X30...I also tried joining the X30 hotlaps server but it said I had the wrong category. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks