• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:07:12 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Racing Pro beta8

Started by PiBoSo, March 21, 2013, 06:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

Quote from: Serega on March 24, 2013, 02:31:01 PM
Piboso, there's absolutely nothing to do with real life. The question is mainly about why not turn off centering spring strength?

What you're feeling is the heavy mechanical trail due to high scrub radius, caster and kingpin inclination. It's not centering spring, it's like that in real life.

Schwoni

i have no problems with FFB

Serega

logitech driving force gt and in beta 7 im not have problem with fbb

oppolo

March 24, 2013, 02:54:49 PM #108 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 02:58:35 PM by oppolo
well, here there are real kart drivers to judge FFB better than me, as I said before I drove only rented karts and there was so much steering vibrations during turns and after 15 minutes of race my arms where "broken", and this I don't feel in KRP, when I am turning there is only a "apparently" center spring, if I increase the power of FFB I have only a stronger centering spring.
well, real drivers, is it so also in real competition karts?

Serega

Sorry if im dont right but im dont feel grip... Earlier with better grip steering became heavy, and the loss of grip becomes easy ... Now it is always hard and I do not feel

Schwoni

a private kart is really easy to steer, rental karts are so hard because they are like tanks and most bended. Sure u feel the street in corners but not that the wheel move much let or right, don`t know how to explain good in english, sry

oppolo

March 24, 2013, 03:06:51 PM #111 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 05:01:19 PM by oppolo
Quote from: Schwoni on March 24, 2013, 03:00:38 PM
a private kart is really easy to steer, rental karts are so hard because they are like tanks and most bended. Sure u feel the street in corners but not that the wheel move much let or right, don`t know how to explain good in english, sry

yes I have understood quite well, and yes, I dont' feel the road with my FFB settings (posted in my previous post) , it appers road is like a billiards, as Serega told also me I had a better feeling with beta7

EDIT
I tried many settings in the logitech profile, in setup with caster, in game of steering wheel, nothing, there is always the same centering force, doesn't matter what front wheels are doing, both in straight and in turns, the same centering force, I'm sorry but here it's so  :'(

Aritz

I have a big center force, but it is not centering effect but strong caster effect. With less caster, the centering or the center force (whatever you call it) is a lot less.

So probably the solution is to reduce the caster effect to the FFB.

Private karts are mostly the same, the more caster you have, the harder the steering is. You can let it loose in straights if you are not accelerating but carefully, you may crash if you relax too much. Well, there are settings where you cannot let the wheel; if you have a big TOE OUT, steering tends to go outside, not straight

oppolo

March 24, 2013, 05:44:57 PM #113 Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 05:56:27 PM by oppolo
Quote from: Aritz on March 24, 2013, 05:25:01 PM
I have a big center force, but it is not centering effect but strong caster effect. With less caster, the centering or the center force (whatever you call it) is a lot less.

So probably the solution is to reduce the caster effect to the FFB.

Private karts are mostly the same, the more caster you have, the harder the steering is. You can let it loose in straights if you are not accelerating but carefully, you may crash if you relax too much. Well, there are settings where you cannot let the wheel; if you have a big TOE OUT, steering tends to go outside, not straight

yes, less caster less centering force but i ment, if I turn, for saying, steering wheel for 2 degress I have an X force, if I turn 10 degrees I have again an X force and so on, as I said I have the feel this force is not tight to what  the front wheels are doing. I know you have a racing kart, how the steering behaves? always the same force?
I'm not here to complain for complain, I'm here for improving game if possible and if the game is good just now, then tell me is good so, I hope my position is clear

DjFIL

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 24, 2013, 12:44:24 AM
The build has been updated to Beta8b.
Can someone please create a new torrent?
You have email PiBoSo.  Once the .torrent is ready for download it is just the same as last time, fellow seeders are appreciated (just put the krp-beta8b.exe installer in your torrent download folder, then use the torrent file to start seeding).  I'll try and have it seed as fast as I can for the first day or two... but as always with torrents, more seeders the better it is for everyone.

ParkourAsh_CM

can u buy KRP on english currency as it says 28 euro's? :( £23?

PiBoSo

Quote from: ^^ SpOOnziLLa ^^ on March 24, 2013, 06:17:27 PM

You can buy KRP in any currency supported by PayPal, that will automatically do the conversion.

Eslotes

Why are u rising the price up?
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

ParkourAsh_CM

Quote from: PiBoSo on March 24, 2013, 06:22:47 PM
Quote from: ^^ SpOOnziLLa ^^ on March 24, 2013, 06:17:27 PM

You can buy KRP in any currency supported by PayPal, that will automatically do the conversion.
Thanks if all is good i should have the full game tonite Cant waitt :D :D :D

oppolo

Quote from: Eslotes on March 24, 2013, 06:26:30 PM
Why are u rising the price up?

maybe the more content, I payed 20 and there was only 3 karts and 1 track and not at this state of evolution