• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 08:34:55 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta7

Started by PiBoSo, October 05, 2012, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Kart Racing Pro beta7 released: http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=news

A clean install is strongly recommended.

Note: setups are not compatible with previous versions
Note2: replays are not compatible with previous versions

Aritz

Good job as always. Could you please write the changes log here? I am working all night and I would like to know what to test tomorrow.

For the rest, a video will be nice to watch :)

Amzer Zo

thanks, let's go on the track ahah :)

dibu

Aritz

oops, the log is on the website ;)

Aritz

could someone explain these two fixes? The kart track width and remote tyre effects

Josi

Thank you so much PiBoSo!
Which is the new folder scheme for paints and helmets?

Diddy4957

my online says i have an invalid login???

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Diddy4957

also how do i get paints into beta 7 as the folders seem to have changed

Dan Buck

great!

trying to figure out how to make my paintings work now! lol
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Aritz

October 06, 2012, 01:21:37 AM #11 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:23:57 AM by Aritz
it has be a good patch, no one is writing here his impressions  ::)

Dan Buck

its great, really...

but i cant figure out how the folders are working, as i cant load any of the paintings that i have! :(

could you help it here PiBoSo?
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright because I believe that after we're gone, the spirit carries on! :: If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver.

Schwoni

October 06, 2012, 01:34:07 AM #13 Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 01:35:50 AM by Schwoni
i`m still testing, my first things:
air choke is fine, F100 is a good start but too less power, it acclerate much more agressive at 10k rpm also wheelspin is not possible with cold tires. U have to get used to it but grip level, blocked rear tires and drifting i feel much better. Different physics with different chassis also fine, but i think the difference on straight is much too big. CRG F100 max rpm: 18.2 and birel 19.8  almost 10 km/h impossible to drive birel times with crg. 0.2 - 0.4 tenths difference.
suspension look is much better but still visible. Driving over kurbs is much better, no overrolls till now. axle lift is much better, in b6 i have had 100 of overrolls because of too much axle lift. maybe changed netcode, maybe not, but there is no air between karts, good but FPS deteriorated round about 30, if a kart appear in screen up to 45, that make all lag and close driving again impossible. A HD 6950 with 2048 MB and updated drivers should be good enough normally, no problems with any other games. Maybe lowering graphics will solve this but it is not normal.

robby

+1 to wat schwoni tels

regards robby