• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:54:13 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

EOI: Australian/New Zealand Racing Series

Started by JamieP, December 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamieP

I'll  double check my port forwarding and firewall.

JamieP

Arrowjmax4

lets race tomorrow night? see who can join?

JamieP

The inital test went well (even though it was served from my laptop rather than my server) but the dedicated server seemed to work with a few minor bugs on my end (Not the program). Thanks Arrowjmax4 and Mitdawg for helping me test, it was fun.

Sambo and MrShowtime are welcome to join us for another test (linux server this time) on Wednesday night starting from 7PM Sydney time.

Thanks again everyone and I'll see you on track on Wednesday.

Jamie

JamieP

Forgot to mention that the Wedesday Test will be running Toowoomba. Have to try out the only Aussie track so far :)

Arrowjmax4

Didn't think towoomba is released, I thought it was having problems anyway, anyways I'll be on tonight if we want to race again tonight aswell?

JamieP

Sorry but I'll be racing rFactor with Sim Racing Australia tonight. 2 rounds of the GT3 championship to go and doing what I can so I don't finish last :)

Arrowjmax4

I can't race on Wednesday cause of work so yeah

JamieP

I can do Friday instead. The planned race series was for Wednesday nights :(. Will make changes if required but can only be Wednesday or Friday at this stage.

Arrowjmax4

im casual so theres not much point changing just for me, and im working friday aswell so yeh, i guess ill have to miss this one, Can u send me the championship table and stuff? I would like to help with the organization of things.

JamieP

Will do the table later today/tonight and will start a new sign up thread after Wednesday. Will also look at skins or setup an email address for skin submission.

Arrowjmax4

okies, what class are we going to run? I say KS3 since its Australia and NZ and its like Rotax, and after testing toowomba its probably the best kart for it. We Should try and keep the User Created tracks down a bit, maybe magesq and the new argentinan track coming.

JamieP

Definitely going to be KC3 for the series. It's the closest to the classes that we run here so it was  a no brainer. Will possibly look at shifter series at some point down the track.

I have gone through all the available tracks from the Download catalogue and wrote up a list. There's a few which we cannot use because of framerate issues, some have issues with track layout clarity, some have track barrier issues which I wasn't happy with and some have just wierd issues. I am hoping for a little variety in track types and track speeds so there is a few tracks in the list.

On a practice run of Russian Ring, I went off the track, through the gravel and fell off the face of the planet. On the plus side, I got the KC3 to reach 180Kph  ;D.

Arrowjmax4

will we throw in some short tracks? Essay Short, Lonato Short and Magesq Historic?