• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:47:33 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

EOI: Australian/New Zealand Racing Series

Started by JamieP, December 22, 2011, 06:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Schwoni

JamieP

I am looking at setting up a server for a racing series this year and need some testers to work out any possible kinks before round 1 in Feb. Am looking at Wednesday the 18th at this stage(around 7pm Sydney time [GMT +11????]) and everyone is welcome.

Server name will be jp_programming.

JamieP

Calendar is still coming. Real life keeps getting in the way  >:(

JamieP

I'll have a test server up for a few hours today (Sunday) but max ping allowed is 400. Server name is jp_programming Aust

I am seeing how it'll run on Linux 64bit with Wine. If it doesn't play nice, I'll revert to the original windows machine for Wednesday

Ryan Harris

January 15, 2012, 06:30:01 AM #19 Last Edit: January 15, 2012, 06:37:26 AM by MrShowtime22
I tryed to join and it took way too long to connect, so i canceled and tried again but then it said that i was banned so :S

JamieP

what was the ping rate of the server from your connection?

Arrowjmax4

Ryan Harris

JamieP

My Linux Server will not reboot so I will use my Windows Laptop as a dedicated for now to see how it goes. Will be up from 7.30 till 9.00 tonight.

Sorry and Thanks

Ryan Harris

Sam

Falling for kk like

Ryan Harris

JamieP

JamieP

Server is up and track is Lonato. I'll be cooking some dinner but will be back for Qual I hope :)

Ryan Harris

I've seen the server in the list of races, but i'm getting a connection time out when trying to join :( would you know why this is happening?