• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 06:52:40 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

HELMET

Started by cnt997, September 09, 2011, 05:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cnt997

CAN SOMEONE PAINT MY HELMET PLZ?

cnt997

cnt997

cnt997

EVO

October 22, 2011, 04:34:39 AM #4 Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:24:52 PM by evo1087
your helemet looks pretyy difficult....can you post high resolution photos from the middle of the helmet on both the left and right sides
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

cnt997

pics of the left, right, and middle or pics of the middle of the left and right? also to make it easier u dont have to do the toppe motorsports on the back and u can make the back just an american flag not the american and texan mixed

EVO

the way i do it is i take the photos and overlay them on the template that make them fit and matchup. 
unless you want me to remove those details. Its going to look exactly like the pictures

if i can get photos in the center of the helmet on the left and right sides I should have enough reference photos to start it

cnt997

o ok i get it i will have them in a day or to my helmets wing broke so theres gonna be a clear one on there now i get it to you as soon as possible
\

EVO

you want a tinted visor though? how much tinted?

cnt997

ya make it full black please

EVO

Finushed it!  for beta 4 lol while i was away.  I have to update it to beta5 because the helemt template silghtly changed

cnt997

Quote from: EVO on January 11, 2012, 06:38:40 PM
Finushed it!  for beta 4 lol while i was away.  I have to update it to beta5 because the helemt template silghtly changed
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

EVO

cnt997

dude thank ya so much!

Arrowjmax4

Can u do mine for me? Only problem it's on a sparco helmet but I'm getting my new helmet, which is the one in game, painted soon :)