• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 09:24:18 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Kart Simulator Hardware - Cockpit Setups

Started by SimRacer, June 21, 2011, 07:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taddzy

Quote from: monaco98 on July 03, 2011, 12:50:45 PM
Here is our Sim almost finished at our KARTSHOP. as our local track in it which we are just finishing. have a leaderboard with it like on top gear where you get your fastest time put up on the board for people to see and beat...

if u have that original wheel of that kart it would fit.
look at my g25

Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

hellracer11

No idea. I have not pulled apart a set of those pedals before. Sorry I can't help.  Good luck with your project, and make sure you post photos!
[/quote]

Thanks for replying I think there might be a way to do it if you connect the potentiometers to the kart pedals.

SimRacer

Quote from: hellracer11 on February 09, 2014, 12:53:27 AM
Thanks for replying I think there might be a way to do it if you connect the potentiometers to the kart pedals.

If you can work out the pin out for the connector, the voltage and the resistor values, you could hook up any type of pedal system you want to eg. Hall sensors.

hellracer11

Are your pedals in any way modded because I know for the G27 and G25 there are many mods to make the brakes better

SimRacer

Quote from: hellracer11 on February 19, 2014, 12:09:34 AM
Are your pedals in any way modded because I know for the G27 and G25 there are many mods to make the brakes better

Only the brake. I have an AP Electrix load cell installed.

hellracer11

could you use a stock G25 or G27 brake in the same way you did

SimRacer

Quote from: hellracer11 on February 20, 2014, 11:54:45 PM
could you use a stock G25 or G27 brake in the same way you did

Yes. It only changes the feel of the action. My pedals are basically standard, all I did was mount them on the chassis.

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior