• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 11:34:47 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

G.P. Racing

Started by Racehard, June 16, 2011, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman Marco

Racehard

I am currently searching for the G.P. logo, the letters.

Can't find a single version of it, but I am too lazy to paint the Logo from scratch.

Hansen24

U need a picture of the logo??
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Racehard

Not sure if it will work if you take a photo of the steering wheel logo. Is there any other part with that logo on it?

I just did a steering wheel with evo's template, but without logo something's just missing.

Hansen24

No i think its the only thing with that logo on..... But cant you use the text like you did on the bottom plate on the kart?
KZ2

Racehard

It is not the same text, and it may look simple but it took pretty long. Would be great if you'd take a photo of that logo :)
Maybe the foto can work as a "blue print".

Hansen24

Ill try and get it to you tomorrow then :D
KZ2

Racehard

Great, thank you very much :)

Racehard

Thank you very much, nice pictures, nice kart ;)

It should work.

Racehard

December 05, 2011, 07:47:26 PM #40 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 07:49:03 PM by Racehard
Here it is. Worked out pretty good, looks probably even more real than a painted steering wheel logo.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wsyjfto02wzmyab

Enjoy!

A question, do you slightly see the logo from the drivers point of view?

Hansen24

I see it a bit :D but i also have a... what do you call it?? A piece of metal beetwen the steering wheel and the steering column that makes the steering wheel sit more vertical :D
KZ2

EVO

Nice wheel Racehard

how do those wedge pieces work. I want one so i can hold the steering wheel lower and not strain my wris
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Hansen24

its one of my teammates that makes them... its pretty hard to explain but i can try to upload some pictures that shows it when its on the kart... but if i should try to explain it.. Its basicly a piece of metal cut into a wedge with 3 holes in it xD that sets the wheel more vertical
KZ2

Hansen24

I just realised that you can see it pretty good on the pictures that i send to racehard in the post above :D
KZ2