• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:43:19 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

G.P. Racing

Started by Racehard, June 16, 2011, 11:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Racehard

I didn't mean it that way, of course holidays are already 1 month old, but I had to do a summerjob and my drivers license till now.

Hansen24

Arh okay then i know what you mean  ;D
Driver for G.P Racing denmark
KZ2

Racehard

August 03, 2011, 10:17:43 PM #17 Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 10:20:05 PM by Racehard
Got some small progress (logos tank and numberplate), still a far way to go though...
I am on holidays for a few days from tomorrow on, probably, so again I loose some time.
Sorry that you already had to wait that long and now even longer  :-\ But I promise to finish asap and high quality in exchange :)

Hansen24

You dont have to rush it its just nice to know that it arent totally stalled :D
KZ2

EVO

To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Racehard

August 25, 2011, 12:24:02 AM #20 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 12:39:53 AM by Racehard
Tomorrow I'll upload a first version for you to drive, but without a suit.

EVO

do you know where on the chassis.tga is the tube where we put the kart logo.  minor detail but it would be a first.  great for this beautiful w.i.p.

Racehard

I would need a picture for that.

EVO

It appears on the older chassis.  just like my swiss hutless and on CRGs i dont know about the new ones cant seem to find a picture

Hansen24

KZ2

Racehard

August 25, 2011, 08:58:50 PM #25 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 09:08:23 PM by Racehard
Would be nice to have a bigger view of the floor pan. EDIT: Just found a good picture.

What does it say on the sides? G.P. racing ?

Do you have any idea what font that writing could be?

Another question, what do you think about the frame color I chose, pretty hard to get anywhere near that anodized look.

EVO

August 25, 2011, 10:12:32 PM #26 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 10:17:34 PM by evo1087
everything looks good. 

this is what i found the new chassis dont appeear to have it.

Racehard

Finally finished this version so far  :D

The floor pan turned out to be really tricky. It took me the whole evening to find and modify the right font so I could get it G.P. style.

Enjoy!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?3tjlw6bx0wc6qms

EVO

I can really see the annodized frame and the floor pan looks great.   High quality work! Did you hack the game and make your texture a higher resolution because it looks so clean

Racehard

Quote from: evo1087 on August 26, 2011, 06:08:35 PM
Did you hack the game and make your texture a higher resolution because it looks so clean

You got it, that's exactly what I did ;)

No, really not sure about that.
Maybe it's the general impression, I was pretty lucky with the main G.P. logos got some clean pictures.

Anyway, glad it turned out so good and you guys like it :)