• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 12:23:17 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Fix Suggestions

Started by evo1087, June 02, 2011, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EVO

I did notice even on most tracks if you go of course the camera moves too much as if you are coming out of the seat i think a lower value maybe a little better like 0.07

you can have several files preset and just rename
view.cfg
view.cfg.1
view.cdg.old

easy
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

dibu

I know, but I'm playing full-screen on a beamer, so I have to leave the game, rename the view.cfg and restart KRP. That's what I ment, that I'm too lazy for ;)
If PiBoSo makes the change possible in game it would be nice.

I'll try 0.7 next time.

EVO

no dont try .7 try .07 previous was .1 that was one of my many spelling errors that i change when i proof read after the fact

EVO

there is something else that bugs me.  the lat_factor gives the sense of sliding in the seat so i think the original value or near to it is best.

what if there was a lateral tilt factor?  When driving a kart your view should tilt from the gforces on your head.

Racehard

+1 Axle flex  and tire force absorbtion opposed to hubs absorbing force.  by Airesisor
+1 Better collision effects for bumper to bumper racing and CRG body weakness by Timba
+1 Exhaust smoke at low rpm loads by EVO1087     That would add more two stroke feeling :)
+1   Improved steering wheel template that allows multi color wheels and centers by marcocale (not sure if I've already voted for that :? )
+1 Curbing and chassis vibrations on rough tracks    by Schwoni

And why the hell isn't ICA 100cc on the very top of the list  ;D

Aritz

move forward! ICA is dead years ago :D

I would like more info on the setup area. Some good driver should do the text and Piboso should add those text lines on the setup screen. When you move the cursor to tyre pressure, the info text could appair and you would know how the pressure works. Is not easy to setup a kart, but this little texts could help the KRP players who don't master the kart adjustment.

EVO

the tooltip feature.  Someone needs to step up to the plate.  I nominate Schwoni. most the fastest guys speak different languages so even better.  I cant remember if KRP tooltip feature is hovering activated or right click activated.  Hovering is annoying.  right click would be much better.

Racehard thanks for voting you 've made some postive changes to the list.
ICA would be awesome.  Engines would screem to 20,000 RPM and blow up. No rev limits.

Remember how angry the karting world was when they started the more durable KF,KZ categories?
ICA would add an engine managemnt aspect to the game and require driver smoothness or your dead coming out of the corners.

Racehard also try the view.cfg i edited, all the bumps are emphasized.

Eslotes

Quote from: evo1087 on October 28, 2011, 04:31:12 AM
Racehard thanks for voting you 've made some postive changes to the list.
ICA would be awesome.  Engines would screem to 20,000 RPM and blow up. No rev limits.

Remember how angry the karting world was when they started the more durable KF,KZ categories?
ICA would add an engine managemnt aspect to the game and require driver smoothness or your dead coming out of the corners.

1+
A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

The Iceman Marco

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

EVO

Started listing changes to Beta 4.

If anyone sees anything in the suggestion list that was changed with Beta4 please inform me

Aritz

One of the most interesting thing to add would be the dynamic weather. We have dynamic track but weather changes would be awesome :)

EVO

if you wet it to realistic it doesnt change? i thought it did..  i assume to much

Aritz

Quote from: evo1087 on November 01, 2011, 08:32:59 PM
if you wet it to realistic it doesnt change? i thought it did..  i assume to much

I did some tests and no weather changes. Maybe I am wrong  ;D

PiBoSo

Quote from: evo1087 on November 01, 2011, 08:32:59 PM

Weather changes between sessions, but not during a session.