• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:08:28 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Fix Suggestions

Started by evo1087, June 02, 2011, 06:51:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman Marco

I have a small idea for the Mychron. When you drive a lap you can't see the difference of sector times between the fastest lap and the lap you are currently driving. It'll be great if you can see it.

This is what I mean when you finish a sector. You should see this instead of the whole lap you last lap time.

You can see that after the first and second sector. When you cross the finish line it is the same as it is now.

I hope the idea is clear.

PiBoSo

Quote from: evo1087 on July 31, 2011, 07:31:37 PM
yeah more surface i agree. Concrete is common here in the middle of turns .

Concrete is already supported.

PiBoSo

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on August 03, 2011, 02:36:16 PM
I have a small idea for the Mychron. When you drive a lap you can't see the difference of sector times between the fastest lap and the lap you are currently driving. It'll be great if you can see it.

This is what I mean when you finish a sector. You should see this instead of the whole lap you last lap time.

You can see that after the first and second sector. When you cross the finish line it is the same as it is now.

Do you have this info in the real gauge?

The Iceman Marco

In real I drive only on two tracks with more lines, that are Hahn and Eindhoven. Eindhoven has two lines, but I get that info in real when I pass the second line. In Hahn it's the same.

PiBoSo

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on August 03, 2011, 02:49:43 PM
In real I drive only on two tracks with more lines, that are Hahn and Eindhoven. Eindhoven has two lines, but I get that info in real when I pass the second line. In Hahn it's the same.

What does it display when it is the best split? Is it possible to disable splits info?

The Iceman Marco

When it's the best split it says -x.xx instead of +x.xx. And it doesn't have to be the best split. It gives how much faster/slower you are then that split of your fastest lap. I don't know if it's possible to disable, but I think it is.

dibu

Oh yes please, I support that wish too.

I know this feature from another product. Look here, they call it "Predictive Lap Timing".
http://www.performancebox.co.uk/lap.html#predictive-lap

EVO

which is a good track to drive to see the differences of grip between the different mapped asphalts and conctete?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Nitrox

You could simply create a simple Btb track (select set materials between track surfaces) and test it ;)

alphafloor

Anoter suggestion, not about the realism but about the interface of the game: an easier way to make a poll and an easier way to answer it.

Because at the moment it seems I am the only one who knows how to start a poll, and nobody knows how to reply so it's quite useless as it is.

PiBoSo

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on August 03, 2011, 02:36:16 PM

Done.
Is there any other difference ( even small ) between the real display and the simulated one?

The Iceman Marco

I've tried my own Mychron, the only difference I had was that my Mychron didn't give "DIFF". The rest was exactly the same. I found that picture on the internet, and I didn't know if I had that "DIFF" thing, but I don't have that in real.

PiBoSo

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on August 08, 2011, 12:48:47 PM
I've tried my own Mychron, the only difference I had was that my Mychron didn't give "DIFF". The rest was exactly the same. I found that picture on the internet, and I didn't know if I had that "DIFF" thing, but I don't have that in real.

So when you cross a split the lap time gap ( or "BEST" ) is erased and you only see the split difference at the bottom?

Eslotes

A smooth race never made a skillful racer.

PiBoSo

Quote from: The Iceman Marco on August 08, 2011, 12:48:47 PM

This should be correct.