• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:46:49 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Grip on the rear

Started by GhostriderPl, May 29, 2011, 10:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

dont know why but the grip in the new beta is even less on the rear.......i try all setups but the grip is very low....only i have this problem?  in beta2 i can drive normally but in the beta3 its for me like on ice on the rear.....

Greets, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

GhostriderPl

PiBoSo

Quote from: GhostriderPl on May 29, 2011, 10:48:29 AM
dont know why but the grip in the new beta is even less on the rear.......i try all setups but the grip is very low....only i have this problem?  in beta2 i can drive normally but in the beta3 its for me like on ice on the rear.....

Greets, GhostriderPL

Which kart?
Grip is the same of Beta2.
Please note that tires in the sim need at least a couple laps to reach optimal temperature.

GhostriderPl

i test it a hour ago....the same setups......but the grip on the rear is not the same......in beta2 i drive 42.5 all the time without problems at lonato....in beta3 i swet to drive 42.9 because its so slippery.....dont know why.....sorry for my bad english.......

GhostriderPl

and dont know if you notice that i am not a slow driver........i drive now for over 20 years and i swear that for me the grip change.....beta2  was really fun for me...but now i dont wanna have fun at all because i only test setups to change the grip but nothing works....i reinstall beta3 and test it one more time...and kart is kf1 (shifter)

EVO

I feel as if the rear has too much grip.  In actual karts its easier to break the rear end loose. I think Pibosso is doing a great job and increasing realism with every release
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

GhostriderPl

i think too that piboso makes a great job.....but in beta3 i must fight with the rear end and thats not good.....in beta2 it was much better.....i reinstall the game and test beta 2 and beta 3 and its a big difference......too much grip causes that it starts to purpoising and not that you are slighting (hope that i use the right words)....

and in beta 3 it feels like i drive on the front only and the rear is in the air.....in beta 2 i feel very good and can drive 20 laps with the same times.... but in beta 3 i cant drive fast because i dont feel good because i am sliding all the time....all the day i try to find the right setup but nothing changes the problem on the rear....

dont know what to do because i think this is the best kart game in history....

Aritz

Something is wrong in your setup maybe

Like EVO, I feel too much rear grip and low front grip. I would like to play with lower caster values to make the kart easier to drive, but because of the low front grip, it doesn't work like I would to.

GhostriderPl

but why i use the same setups like in beta2 and there is so much difference?? Piboso says that nothing changes.....but when nothing changes then i could use the same setups and it feels the same right?  but it isnt so......in this moment i drive only beta 2 for my own and stop driving online....

PiBoSo

Quote from: GhostriderPl on May 29, 2011, 09:30:38 PM
but why i use the same setups like in beta2 and there is so much difference?? Piboso says that nothing changes.....but when nothing changes then i could use the same setups and it feels the same right?  but it isnt so......in this moment i drive only beta 2 for my own and stop driving online....

Not everything is equal. Tires are exactly the same, but other parameters changed.
Have you tried changing seat position? Moving it backward / forward should change feeling a lot.

GhostriderPl

Yes i try it.....i try everything with the setup but dont get the feeling i have with beta2....dont know what to do  :'(

I like this game so much but cant get the performance i get with beta2.....i really have much respect for your work and i am very proud of you so dont understand this like i dont respect what you do because your game is really good.....but when i have a problem then i say it because only with informations of the user u can make this game perfectly, right?  ;)   and feeling is the most important thing in driving, i know that from my own experience...

sorry for bad english

EVO

Artiz we should beg him for his setup since he has more frontt grip than rearr  :) no joke
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Aritz

GhostriderPl

dont know why this is so funny..........i dont want to say where i drive in real life.....but it is like i say...i can post my setup.....no problem....on the front i have enough grip......this is how people do! they dont understand so they laugh at it!!  thanks

GhostriderPl

and think about this...i work 6 days per week 90 hours and drive the same times like other fast drivers........i race every two weeks (in real) and only in the night i have time to enjoy this game......and now you laugh because you dont understand my problem...thats the easiest way to ignore problems....