• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:43:09 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

WHERE are the keyboard controls listed on the forum?

Started by bootdisk, October 30, 2016, 09:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bootdisk

October 30, 2016, 09:29:53 AM Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 09:37:00 AM by bootdisk
Seriously - stuff that PiBoSo should be making easy (after all, more people would BUY it if you make it easier for everyone!):

- Where are the keyboard controls listed? (I know that L reverses the kart, P pushes the kart!) for example - is having a simple page with them all on hard?  (and make it easy to find!)

Ideally the forum needs a sticky with the keyboard shortcuts and a guide to the ingame menus - figuring this all out each time is tedious!

Lee

bootdisk

I mean... seriously...

http://forum.kartracing-pro.com/index.php?topic=1048.0

From 2011??

PiBoSo - I love what you have done, but you should spend a month working on the basics that make it easier for people to do the stuff that they will want to do, rather than update the code!

Lee

PiBoSo

October 30, 2016, 11:08:20 AM #2 Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:09:51 AM by PiBoSo
Quote from: bootdisk on October 30, 2016, 09:29:53 AM
Seriously - stuff that PiBoSo should be making easy (after all, more people would BUY it if you make it easier for everyone!):

- Where are the keyboard controls listed? (I know that L reverses the kart, P pushes the kart!) for example - is having a simple page with them all on hard?  (and make it easy to find!)

Ideally the forum needs a sticky with the keyboard shortcuts and a guide to the ingame menus - figuring this all out each time is tedious!

Lee

All controls are listed and can be changed in Kart Racing Pro -> Settings -> Input, Input 2 and Input 3
The few keyboard commands are listed in the docs/readme.txt file in the KRP installation folder.
The replay interface keyboard shortcuts are shown clicking on the question mark in the bottom left corner.