• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

PIBOSO LISTEN PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Taddzy, April 18, 2015, 02:01:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOULD THE MULTIPLAYER BE WORKED ON

YES IT NEEDS LOADS OFIMPROVEMENT
32 (91.4%)
NO DO MORE KARTS THAT WE DONT NEED
3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Tr!st@n

FA Kart - IAME X30 Senior

Hugo Hernandez

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Taddzy

Piboso considering the big response in such a small amount of time I think you now know what we, the community wants!!
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

Cory_Hayes

I don't 100% agree with the way everyone has gone about bringing this up, but it has to be done, SKWC is pretty much the only thing drawing people into KRP at this point, there is nothing else appealing about KRP, and now that the netcode is cooked, the game is pretty much dead, I wouldn't be bothered if the SKWC lads were complaining about their server being laggy or what ever with 25 people..... but seriously.... a host, and one other person in a server, and it has a 5 minute delay and the karts are jumping around... its not good, honestly, if PiBoSo doesn't fix this, the game is gone, even at this point in time, there are only maybe... 30 people? if that who view this forum on a daily basis, and atleast 55% are SKWC members... I am not saying GIVE SKWC WHAT THEY WANT! its pretty much just do it for the community, I understand you can't just fix netcode on the spot, and make it perfect, but even if you just some how released another beta, with the beta 12 netcode, if that works, I think everyone would be happy with that.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Max Tadd on April 18, 2015, 02:01:26 AM
WORK ON THE MULTIPLIER PLEASE I WILL KISS YOUR FEET FOR YOU TO DO IT AS ITS BAD ATM
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KRP PLEASE

SKWC CANT RUN WITH IT AS IT IS!!!!!

Message received, loud and clear.
Sorry for the problems you are experiencing.

Taddzy

Quote from: PiBoSo on April 18, 2015, 02:35:58 PM
Quote from: Max Tadd on April 18, 2015, 02:01:26 AM
WORK ON THE MULTIPLIER PLEASE I WILL KISS YOUR FEET FOR YOU TO DO IT AS ITS BAD ATM
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF KRP PLEASE

SKWC CANT RUN WITH IT AS IT IS!!!!!

Thanks i seam to have glued my caps lock on last night!!!

Would it be possible to open up the beta 12 multiplayer for the mean time for SKWC can run as the mulitplayer was better on that beta

Thanks i seam to have glued my caps lock on last night!!!

Would it be possible to open up the beta 12 multiplayer for the mean time for SKWC can run as the mulitplayer was better on that beta
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/

PiBoSo

Quote from: Max Tadd on April 18, 2015, 02:40:53 PM

Unfortunately this is not possible.

tebbers14

Glad message was recieved, a better netcode would definitely bring out the game. But for now, other options until it is fixed are likely. 

Chiimpus

Alessandro Ceronetti

Alessandro Ceronetti,

Senior X30 Driver,
OKC Administrator and Founder
Kart Racing Pro World Champion
2x OKC Champion
4x OKC Vice-Champion
Season 1 SKM X30 World Champion
FPR Official Driver