• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 04:55:45 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Race on AMSTERDAM Thursday 22.00 (MADRID HOUR)

Started by Aritz, April 12, 2011, 09:50:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

April 12, 2011, 09:50:49 AM Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:00:53 PM by Aritz
BECAUSE OF BOX PROBLEM, WE MUST CHANGE THE TRACK! (Now the track is fixed, see tracks section)

We are testing the server for the 1st KRP League and we need you  ;)

RACE on AMSTERDAM with the KC1 (KF1) We love the KS1 but until the Beta3, we cannot use them because of the downshifting lag...

Free practice from 21.00 to 22.00

Qualify from 22.05 (aprox) to 22.20

Race 1, 15 laps

Race 2, 15 laps

Please, if you want to race, tell us here :) Thank you and have fun!

Schwoni

Aritz

AJ Motorsports

Hi

I hope to make it to this race. I'm really excited about the league starting up so count me in.

If i can't make it in time for practice i take it i can join during qualifying? as long as there is space in the server.

Aritz

Quote from: AJ Motorsports on April 12, 2011, 05:20:51 PM
Hi

I hope to make it to this race. I'm really excited about the league starting up so count me in.

If i can't make it in time for practice i take it i can join during qualifying? as long as there is space in the server.

Yes of course! I will arrive later too because of my job. I will barely do two or three laps on qualifiying before the races ;)

Adrian Gomez

April 12, 2011, 07:25:22 PM #5 Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 07:41:42 PM by Adrian Gomez
I going to race.

for aritz: Apuntame!! las salidas como seran? en parado?? ya que las carreras que suelo echar en el online muchas veces fallo en la salida, y pa saber...
gracias!!

Aritz

The starts will be  "rolling start"

there is no way to do them stopped... so you have to learn. Practice is the key ;)

Stark

JP- Racing

You must always believe you will become the best, but you must never believe you have done so. - Juan Manuel Fangio

Chacas

Hello Aritz,
I'm interested too.
It's a good idea, two races not too long and good time.

Regards.

Aritz

THE TRACK WILL BE AMSTERDAM, READ THE FIRST POST!

Sorry for the change ;)

Luca5

Aritz

I was wrong with the time of the race...

The race will be at 22.00 in Central Europe, dont ask what GMT is, I cant found this anywhere...

Racehard

April 14, 2011, 06:15:17 PM #12 Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:23:04 PM by Racehard
The time zone for middle european time which includes Spain, Germany, Italy, Austria, France etc. is UTC+1
So the qualy will start at 22:05 UTC+1.

To clarify things:

Aritz

We are 12, lets race people!

Do we need one password?

Aritz

the server crashes....

we meet at driving italia server