• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:49:53 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Beta 12 Suggestions!

Started by Cory_Hayes, July 30, 2014, 02:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: JesusRB on August 11, 2014, 12:43:01 AM
wing the game locks when entering servers and then unlocks

Diddy4957

I think he means how you can't move the mouse when your entering a server but it can take several minutes to load and you cant do anything.

Myles Rowe Top Kart #6

Beta 12 needs AI drivers with difficulty low for beginners all the way up to where they make almost no mistakes besides passing. They need to be programmed to accidently crash some times. The AI drivers also need options for level of aggression and how much you want them to defend their line when your trying to pass. Preferably levels 1-10.
Sincerely,

Myles Rowe

Birel-Rotax 42

As it has been stated numerous times, AI isn't planned for any future releases. Please stop asking; it's not going to happen.

Braden Eves

Quote from: Myles Rowe Top Kart #6 on October 17, 2014, 01:38:59 AM
Beta 12 needs AI drivers with difficulty low for beginners all the way up to where they make almost no mistakes besides passing. They need to be programmed to accidently crash some times. The AI drivers also need options for level of aggression and how much you want them to defend their line when your trying to pass. Preferably levels 1-10.

Well would you look at that? FAQ says no plans to add it, and has said that for years...

PiBoSo

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on October 17, 2014, 01:42:41 AM
As it has been stated numerous times, AI isn't planned for any future releases. Please stop asking; it's not going to happen.

Never say never  ;)

Birel-Rotax 42

AI CONFIRMED FOR RELEASE 1.0!

Just kidding.
On that note, what are some of the other planned updates? Also, what implementations would track builders need to add to tracks if AI were put in?

JesusRB

TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

JesusRB

take out the plugin for 3ds max 2014
TupaKart is the best!
D.E.P  Jules Bianchi

Birel-Rotax 42

For the update, would it be possible to revoke a ban if the user who was previously banned uses the admin password to enter the server? I have noticed that when I join servers with people like JesusRB and forget to input the administrator password, I will be banned and have to restart the server in order to re-enter the server, which punishes not only the people who were casually hanging about in the server, as well as making is a hassle to race online. Just a simple change to make it so bans are revoked if the connecting client put in the correct administrator password.

PiBoSo

October 19, 2014, 07:20:47 PM #25 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 07:25:20 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 18, 2014, 11:56:28 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 18, 2014, 11:10:29 PM

Never say never  ;)

really really? your going to say thats a possibility when we dont even get a hint of what new features are possible for other features that are way more important

What features?

dibu

Add AI, even if you start with a small amount of opponents. I'm not the biggest friend of AI but I think it will be important for the future of KRP. You'll loose a lot of users if it's not part of the sim.

dibu

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 19, 2014, 06:40:23 PM
Quote from: JesusRB on October 19, 2014, 11:30:28 AM
take out the plugin for 3ds max 2014
there are no plugins fro 2014 so he cant take them out
You can't take every word (and promise to behave on tracks ;) ) of Jesus literally.
I guess your crystal ball told you the same as mine, he asked PiBoSo to publish a plugin for 3ds max 2014.

PiBoSo

October 19, 2014, 10:17:31 PM #28 Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 10:26:46 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 19, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 19, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

Never say never  ;)

really really? your going to say thats a possibility when we dont even get a hint of what new features are possible for other features that are way more important

What features?

so you read any of the posts on this forum, ive made atleast 3 posts telling you what i would like to see but you dont care about this game at all so of course youre clueless

Why so aggressive? Do you think anyone can remember all messages and who posted them?
Repeating suggestions cannot hurt.
Multiple heats will for sure be very interesting to add, but AI seems to be much more requested.
Let's see which one will come first.
Anyway, the top priority at the moment is to improve the physics, to make it more realistic.

Taddzy

Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 19, 2014, 11:01:06 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 19, 2014, 10:17:31 PM
Quote from: DRkarter97 on October 19, 2014, 09:32:21 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 19, 2014, 07:20:47 PM

Never say never  ;)

What features?

so you read any of the posts on this forum, ive made atleast 3 posts telling you what i would like to see but you dont care about this game at all so of course youre clueless

Why so aggressive? Do you think anyone can remember all messages and who posted them?
Repeating suggestions cannot hurt.
Multiple heats will for sure be very interesting to add, but AI seems to be much more requested.
Let's see which one will come first.
Anyway, the top priority at the moment is to improve the physics, to make it more realistic.

its aggressive because, people have told others for the longest time that AI is not going to happen, and youve made those people look like idiots, also whats easier to add AI who can actually drive or adding multiple heats and sessions?

LOOK ian just drop this he is the one developing the sim and his words are what goes!!! theres no point in arguing with him!! tbh i would like to see alot of things in krp but its very unlikely that they will happen
Senior TKM
TKM Southern Chamionship 2015
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2016
Super One Britsh Karting Championship 2017

Motorsport Photographer: https://www.facebook.com/MDTPhotography35/