• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:53:56 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

GP2 Racing Series

Started by Alex Frazer, July 02, 2014, 06:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Frazer

Hello everyone,

We will be releasing the all new GP2 Racing Series. Our goal for this series is to make everyone happy and hopefully make it one of the most well known series out there. People have already started to put this series in the dumps and it hasn't even started, you have to give it a chance guys. If we see something that we don't think is right we will act upon the situation. This series is for enjoyment and reward as a thanks for sticking with us in our goal to make this one of the most well known series in Sim-racing.

If something you see in this webpage that you would like changed (schedule, tracks, motor, amount of laps/races, etc.) just shoot me a Direct Message and I will see what I can do. Remember, we are doing this for you guys so please speak up.

Webpage Link: http://gp2racingseries.weebly.com/#/

Thanks again everyone.

Cory_Hayes

This looks like a very good series :) hopefully it doesn't turn to crap after 2 rounds :D

Xander Clements

Like you could do anything better Cory! ;)

Alex Frazer

That's what we are shooting for Cory. If the numbers are there we will continue.

Avansino

Just wanting to let you guys know that the winner of the series will receive 75 US dollars, 2nd will receive 25US dollars and 3rd will receive 15 US dollars. I hope to see all of you there.

sam19

i love the picture on the website :) 2 tbs ;) great skin there

sam

Alex Frazer

TB Kart skin courtesy of SamJenkins

Alex Frazer

We are less than a month away from the first race in the series! If there is anything that you guys need just personal message me and let me know! Hope to see you all there!

Alex

Birel-Rotax 42

July 06, 2014, 03:21:46 AM #8 Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 03:23:42 AM by Birel-Rotax 42
Quote from: Cory_Hayes on July 02, 2014, 06:39:54 AM
This looks like a very good series :) hopefully it doesn't turn to crap after 2 rounds :D
I'm not sure what you think is good about this series. I was ejected from a "test session" tonight, being banned because I was "whining".

I was intentionally wrecked by one of the race organizers, and another one, through chat, told me to "suck my dick" and that "I have dicks in my nose" as well as other words being used that are much more vulgar and derogatory than what has been mentioned. As I was informed by the session name, it was a test session for the upcoming series. I'm not sure what you guys are trying to advertise this series to be, but racers be warned: there is some extremely offensive and derogatory language and ideas being spread through this series. 
As another note, I was wrecked in some pretty blatant ways by an organizer named "Avansino", as shown in this gif:

And then I was banned from their server for "whining about the series".
What sort of league are you guys running over here?

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on July 06, 2014, 03:21:46 AM
Quote from: Cory_Hayes on July 02, 2014, 06:39:54 AM
I'm not sure what you think is good about this series. I was ejected from a "test session" tonight, being banned because I was "whining".

I was intentionally wrecked by one of the race organizers, and another one, through chat, told me to "suck my dick" and that "I have dicks in my nose" as well as other words being used that are much more vulgar and derogatory than what has been mentioned. As I was informed by the session name, it was a test session for the upcoming series. I'm not sure what you guys are trying to advertise this series to be, but racers be warned: there is some extremely offensive and derogatory language and ideas being spread through this series. 
As another note, I was wrecked in some pretty blatant ways by an organizer named "Avansino", as shown in this gif:

And then I was banned from their server for "whining about the series".
What sort of league are you guys running over here?

Sounds a bit like skwc.....

sam19

what track is that ?Wannerroo? iv never heard of that

sam

Cory_Hayes

I made it, Ian and Corrie kindly converted it, top blokes.

Cory_Hayes

Alex Frazer

Me and Michael were having a swell test session with the X30 and we were at EsCourse preparing for the first round of the series. We decided it would be FUN to change the kart requested by Ian Bushey and the track by Phillippe Denes. The track that we were using was not on our schedule and the kart we were using was not even the kart we were using! If you are not going to let loose and have some fun, then don't be a part of our series. We are giving it a shot and we all have to start somewhere. I know you don't like our series so stop talking crap about it and do us all a favor and don't race it. If you don't like the series then why did you join our FUN session anyway. We are supporting this prize money for our members and don't really have to do this but we are. Just leave us alone once again Corrie.

Alex Frazer

If us four were in a TEST SESSION in a PRIVATE channel, obviously you wouldn't have known. Its called a poke... "hey guys let me in what are you playing." And also I was planning on doing my starts the way that SKWC does because I thought that was a good part of a good structured series because you are basically telling me that SKWC is the best. When I told the teamspeak how I was going to proceed with starts, someone (Corrie Hiatt) told me that would be copying and told me to do it another way.

(Oh, and Mr. Hiatt it's "whether" not "wether" because "wether" is not a word and "weather" is referring to the state of the atmosphere at a place and time)