• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 02:03:55 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

GP2 Racing Series

Started by Alex Frazer, July 02, 2014, 06:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory_Hayes

I think I should be unbanned from the skwc teamspeak..... I know this topic is not really skwc based...but has anyone else noticed that Xander has not liked me from the first ever server I joined with the skwc people in it?

Cory_Hayes

I think we should just take this to one big facebook conversation, pretty sure no one wants to see people bitching anymore....

Avansino

I saw the error and then you decided to edit your post to make it correct, so don't tell us to fix grammar when you're just as bad.

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Birel-Rotax 42 on July 06, 2014, 07:33:49 AM
Don't start pulling lies out of thin air. I did say "whether" and I do proofread my postings, something you don't seem to do. However, as for you saying that I shot down an idea for starts similar to SKWC, I have to say this: You were trying to say that you will go green (and I quote from your series' rules) "In game starts will be standing starts, followed by a GP2 grid up on a predetermined location. Also, the race will end at the finish line and not the location of the start of the race." I criticized the way you said that the start sometimes won't be where the start/finish line is located (contrary to most karting races). Most of your series' rulebook is based off of SKWC's rulebook. I don't see why you don't just race SKWC if you want a series identical to it. If this is the way you are going to present this series, so be it, but you aren't doing yourself any favors by making accusations and copying another series.

EDIT: Cory, stop complaining about it, it's done. We aren't going to feel bad because you and Xander got into it and you lipped off.

I wouldn't be complaining if I didn't get permanently banned for saying something harmless.....I give taddzzyyy more shit and I never got banned, everyone just joined in, but when its Xander....fwaahhhhh

Alex Frazer

We are one week away from the start of the 2014 GP2 Racing Series! As of right now we are waiting for Ian Bushey to finish up the TaG Senior. If it is not finish by the start of the season, we will be running the KF3 that is already in game. We hope to see you all out there and are open for any suggestions for the series. Thanks everyone!

GP2 Racing Series Page: http://gp2racingseries.weebly.com/#/

faggio54

I cant surely find out if the race is monday or Wednesday?? a bit confusing on the race schedule unfortunately :-\ can you help?

Alex Frazer

All figured out! Thank you for informing us and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

tebbers14

If you plan on racing tonite, you MUST be in TeamSpeak. That way the race officials can get announcements in quickly versus doing "text" chat. The server for tonite will be up for practice at 6:30 EDT (US).  Drivers meeting (MANDATORY)  will be held at 7:30 EDT (US) after 1 hour of official practice. Practice will be monitored, so please be responsible. Lets have fun tonite!