• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:54:50 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Exhaust Temperature

Started by GhostriderPl, December 15, 2013, 01:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GhostriderPl

Hey there.

I think It would be a good thing to have, because I don't know how to setup the carburetor proper.
Once I have 50Degrees Water Temp. at Carb 2 (F100) and it seizes on the second Lap. And when I try it again (shortly after) then it works for the whole session. ??? :o

How can I be sure that it don't seize in KRP?  I've tried a few things. And it's always the same...If I have 46degrees Water Temp. or 60. Once it seizes at 46, once at 60. How to control that?

How you think about that? Maybe I am doing something wrong, I do it like I do in real.

Greetings, GhostriderPL
If you want to Finish First you have to Finish First!

Clova414

carb setting 2 is not the fastest anyway and is to lean for the F 100, carb setting 3 is the fastest and usually doesn't blow...

GhostriderPl

That's not right.  ;)
With carb 2 I am way faster than with carb 3.
But that's not the point! The point is "how" to adjust it, and for what reason.

I drive in KZ1 (WC and so on) and we do it by Exhaust Temps and Rpm's.
And in KRP I don't know the Temps, and the Power Curve. So i don't know to which rpm I have to go to have the max of the Power (that I CAN run 20000rpm don't mean that it's the best).

I do it like in Real, I choose the gear Ratio so that I reach 19700rpm. But i want to know how it is in KRP because maybe that's the time that I loose on some Tracks, but I haven't much time to test it. I drive like 3 hours a week. One reason is also that the Multiplayer is horrible.  :-\

Btw. I am talking about F100 in Game because KZ1 is way different from that what I am driving in Real Racing.  ;)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Clova414

GhostriderPl

Then for what Settings, when there is ONE fastest? ;) ::)

Hmmmm.....senseless  :o

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Clova414

Between 16-26 Celsius carb 3 is fastest and no you cant run 20,000 rpm at all without blowing the second you lift throttle. .. 18,600 is what I run in practice by myself and when in a slip stream 19,200 at most and have to use choke... Does that make sense? I can share my setup with you for any track on the game I typically set top 3 fastest times including several track records in any class...

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Clova414 on December 20, 2013, 12:15:33 AM
Between 16-26 Celsius carb 3 is fastest and no you cant run 20,000 rpm at all without blowing the second you lift throttle. .. 18,600 is what I run in practice by myself and when in a slip stream 19,200 at most and have to use choke... Does that make sense? I can share my setup with you for any track on the game I typically set top 3 fastest times including several track records in any class...

What classes and what tracks do you have records at?

Clova414

Zeura F100 1st KF3 3rd KZ1 3rd
7 Laghi KF3 1st
havent played this beta much to set a whole lot of times but thats some of them, im Jaason414 on the records...

GhostriderPl

I have set some fast times too. With carb 2 at 30degrees, and 20000 rpm.
Without blowing the engine. ;) ::)

But we don't talked about my question.  HOW set it up? Which parameters give me the Information?
Yeah I could blow some engines to find the right setup. But is that real? I don't think so.  :P ;D

And when it once blows and once not (same day, same track, same setup, 2 minutes later) then I don't know why.
I hope it's understandable.  :)

Greetings, GhostriderPL

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Clova414 on December 20, 2013, 08:09:23 AM
Zeura F100 1st KF3 3rd KZ1 3rd
7 Laghi KF3 1st
havent played this beta much to set a whole lot of times but thats some of them, im Jaason414 on the records...

Im second at Zuera in KZ1, .687 faster ;)