• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.
 
July 21, 2019, 02:50:12 am

News:

Kart Racing Pro release8 available! :)


CIK17/FP7 WIP

Started by LauZzZn, November 15, 2013, 08:59:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

<br /><br />Custom Track work

LauZzZn

<br /><br />Custom Track work

EVO

nice!! how did you make it box modeling in MAX?
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LauZzZn

Quote from: EVO on November 15, 2013, 09:35:58 pm
nice!! how did you make it box modeling in MAX?

the sidepods with box and the frontspoiler started with a single plane ;)
<br /><br />Custom Track work

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

James Beer

 

fmaisonnave


Cory_Hayes


LauZzZn

<br /><br />Custom Track work

Arrowjmax4

WOWW Lauzzzn! Really good.
I think the Side Pod stands a little bit high and to far in, might just be the angle of the photo. And Dont the floor tray and tank!



LauZzZn

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on November 16, 2013, 01:16:09 pm
WOWW Lauzzzn! Really good.
I think the Side Pod stands a little bit high and to far in, might just be the angle of the photo. And Dont the floor tray and tank!

yes ;) floor tray,fuel tank and rear bumper are missing. sidepod will be placed a bit different im searching for a good place and this is just to show what i did yet bu you are right
<br /><br />Custom Track work


fmaisonnave

LauZzZn you could shrink it to use it in Mini60 Too, i think its a good idea ;)

Sam Flintham

Amazing work LauZzZn, i love it :D. not trying to be nasty but whats with the blue shadows :-\

LauZzZn

Quote from: Sam Flintham on November 17, 2013, 06:37:52 am
Amazing work LauZzZn, i love it :D. not trying to be nasty but whats with the blue shadows :-\

i only made the model atm so it looks a bit weird. shadow model will come.
<br /><br />Custom Track work