• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 08:14:03 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Sepang International Kart Circuit

Started by dhedhe, September 04, 2013, 05:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dhedhe

September 04, 2013, 05:25:59 AM Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:52:09 PM by dhedhe
The track are done. :D

Videos :
Mikko
Rama
prostix

Screenies :

The track can be downloaded here
The reversed track here

Bayley Bell

Leonardo Ratafia

IceMan11

Nice, a 2nd kart track right next to an F1 track.
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Sam

When to kuala lumpur for a holiday and me and my sister raced each other in comers we came 2 and 3 in the lap time leder board....... The kid that one was 26kg and was in the proper kart we were in junior karts with a comer on it

Falling for kk like

DjFIL

Any news on this.  This would be another great track to have.  Layout (via Google Maps and the video) looks great.  Could easily make my top 3 tracks, up there with Suzuka.

LauZzZn

looks like a really great track. good quality. i like good quality thats the point i like most on tracks :)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Marco Dakic

3D Modeling :D

dhedhe

Sorry  I ve been busy with other sim lately. But, here is the latest build preview driven by my good buddy Andika

video

the build can be downloaded here

Birel-Rotax 42

Brilliant! So awesome! Thanks for such a great track.

DjFIL

Wow.  Awesome job.  Even if it stays like this, it's easily one of my top tracks in KRP.  Really look forward to seeing the final release.

Clova414

is this track available for download I see a lot of people you driving it on the server?

LauZzZn

Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

dhedhe

November 16, 2013, 09:09:11 AM #14 Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 05:33:36 PM by dhedhe
need help anybody  :-[

why the alpha didn't work properly on a "WLLCONC" object