• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:03:38 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Camber and caster

Started by The Iceman Marco, August 14, 2013, 07:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Iceman Marco

In krp you can change the camber and caster separately, but that isn't possible in real right or am I missing something?

In real with my setup I always have positive camber and after that I do the toe like I want it. Then I can't choose the caster exactly like in krp. I have only 2 options left, positive and negative caster. If I want a different caster then I also get a different camber. I never tried much with caster because if I have the camber and toe good my setup feels perfect.

Is it possible to change the caster and camber in real like you can in krp or is isn't it right in krp? Can someone explain to me how it's actually working, because I don't get it. ??? ;D

CRGDK37

August 14, 2013, 08:07:51 PM #1 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 08:11:45 PM by CRGDK37
depends on the chassis really, On the new CRG sniper systems you can change castor and camber separately :)

Heres CRG's own demonstration video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtP5rxZ1DMk
Vortex VLB/w ICA
BMB KGP
CRG KT1b

The Iceman Marco

Thanks ;) I have an Intrepid and a similar system like the new Intrepids on the official site so then it isn't possible.

Are there for the CRG also similar eccentrics for the downside of the spindle or are they not necessary?