• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 03:08:00 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Micro Machines Track (FINISHED)

Started by Aritz, July 29, 2013, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

wow aritz thats really awesome!!
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Aritz

Thx

Now I am working on the hamster, which is not that easy, but I will make a simple modelling with not many polygons. I have a lot to learn about saving polygons, now I waste them like if they were "free". And worse than that will be the skinning... I am not able to work with the Unwrap tool yet...

Aritz

By the way look how good the scene looks using Mental Ray, I love it! Even using standard textures, without bump or any kind of shaders!

I wish to have this for the games some day :)

chris tkr

this looks awesome! i cant wait to try it out  8)
4-stroke master :)

Capeta

Well i really like you're "fun time" i was dreaming about the lab environement from micromaniacs too et the children-school keep the excellent good job mario kart will be bullshit compared ^^

Aritz

Aritz

It happens sometimes... Try again and repair the download as many times as you need...

Sorry... If someone can upload in a better place, it would be nice

laraarsa

If people are having issues downloading the file, try it from here: http://speedy.sh/AarJh/MICRO.zip

dibu

Capeta

Yeah  u have worked very fast; i like what i see on the screenshots!
But i don't remmember there were an hamster on the original track?
Brb when i'll have put my tyres on it :)

Aritz

I didn't copy or follow any Micro Machines game's track. It only inspired me to create it :)

Is there any bug or problem to be fixed? Thank you guys!

LauZzZn

havent found one yet. its just awesome in point of quality what you did there.
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

IceMan11

Its an awesome track and I will include this into my championship. I seem to slide and brake sooner on the chess table. Very realistic. ;)
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen