• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 10:46:13 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Micro Machines Track (FINISHED)

Started by Aritz, July 29, 2013, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

July 29, 2013, 07:29:16 PM Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 07:04:01 PM by Aritz
I was bored and...  ;D

FINAL VERSION:

http://www.mediafire.com/?e94iv2ymtt2t4tg

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Aritz

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Aritz

IceMan11

How did you get to drive on a pool table?

Aritz

I made a giant pool table! It has 264x118 meters

But I haven't finish. Now I am making a giant chess table and I will make more stuff.

Did you know "Micro Machines" game? I am doing a similar environment.

Aritz

I can make any track design. I need suggestions, good tracks I mean. Forget the environment, the grip will be the same as the normal tracks.

malny

Hehehehe ;D

you had to do it in a garage .... and switch between pieces of karts, engines and various ... ;)

you're so good at modeling, you're a bit wasted for fantasy tracks ::)

Aritz

Hmmm

6 tracks made and 2 are fantasy and 1 of them is fantasy but keeping the real touch. I think I've done enough for the community, now is my fun time :P

I've thought about doing a real track but there is a problem, a big one; I never been in other tracks (with the kart), so I'm not able to do a good track. Is easier to me to make a fantasy one and enjoy the project.

prostix

when can we DL San Jose, please !

James Beer

Quote from: Aritz on July 31, 2013, 04:14:18 PM
Hmmm

6 tracks made and 2 are fantasy and 1 of them is fantasy but keeping the real touch. I think I've done enough for the community, now is my fun time :P

I've thought about doing a real track but there is a problem, a big one; I never been in other tracks (with the kart), so I'm not able to do a good track. Is easier to me to make a fantasy one and enjoy the project.

why dont you try making a fantasy track called The Aritz circuit or something like that, with your favorite types of corners and layout's , something that looks like a real track but its all made up, maybe a track you dream of. The quality of your tracks is superb and i would really like to see more of these types of things as they are great.
Thanks Aritz

Aritz

I don't really want to do a real track now. I see that Micro Machines track is not going to like, it is a shame...

I'll stop sharing screenshots, don't worry :(

James Beer

no i was only just suggesting, i like the micro machines tracks, remember playing with those when i was much younger, looks good though, can you go anywhere or is there invisible barriers?