• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:49:17 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Micro Machines Track (FINISHED)

Started by Aritz, July 29, 2013, 07:29:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aritz

For now everything is open. What do you suggest? I don't like invisible barriers, I was planning to use sticky tape to define a track but leaving all the surfaces free to ride. Where you can fall from the tables or pool sides, I was thinking to use pencils, dice and little stuff for avoid the falling.

I know people want real tracks, their local track or the most famous track, but I don't want to make them now ;) Who knows what is going to happen tomorrow? I am learning this 3D world and I want to practise, so I make bikes, pools, whatever... My next challenge will be a car, my beloved Renault 5 Turbo, so probably this track will be the last in 2013 :P

IceMan11

The Micro Machines Track is AMAZING!!! :D :D :D I would love to drive in that. Like in the pool table, if the car could push the balls to the spots where they are supposed to go, that would be cool. I'm talking about those holes
There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Aritz

Hehehe. It will be fun but I can't do that. In KRP objects are static, you only can collide with them...

LauZzZn

Quote from: Aritz on July 31, 2013, 08:10:35 PM
I don't really want to do a real track now. I see that Micro Machines track is not going to like, it is a shame...

I'll stop sharing screenshots, don't worry :(
i like it,too but i am more a man of classic karting ;)
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Sam

U should make the pool holes tunels so if you go in then u can drive like down to the floor or something tunels kinda like the tunel in funring beta 2 the one out the back of the track in the playground

Falling for kk like

Aritz

Yes, I thought about that but it is not easy to do... The ramps would have pronounciated incline and I am afraid that the kart wouldn't be able to climb them.

I've start with the track itself and I am planning to reproduce Brands Hatch track, which has two parallel straights I need for exiting and entering the pool

Cory_Hayes

Quote from: Aritz on July 31, 2013, 04:14:18 PM
Hmmm

6 tracks made and 2 are fantasy and 1 of them is fantasy but keeping the real touch. I think I've done enough for the community, now is my fun time :P

I've thought about doing a real track but there is a problem, a big one; I never been in other tracks (with the kart), so I'm not able to do a good track. Is easier to me to make a fantasy one and enjoy the project.

what is the name of the track in the second last photo?

prostix

It´s the san jose track by aritz
But we don't have the link to DL this track

Aritz

We dont have the link because that track was a private paid project. His owner has the rights, so he has to share the link when he decide to. He told me that it is not going to be soon, so be patient.

DjFIL

Nice.  Love the theme.  I was considering (once my 3dsmax skills improved) to make a Mario Kart circuit for Kart Racing Pro.

jd88x89

Artiz, the next fantasy track u should make is Rainbow Road from Mario Kart.  ;) ;) ::) ::) jk

Aritz

A little preview of what I've done. Nothing is finished yet, there will be changes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_mIA6xzqwk&feature=youtu.be

IceMan11

There's always a lot of talk about motivation to race, but nobody really knows what I do or what I think apart from myself, so I don't really care what people think.     -Kimi Raikkonen

Aritz

Quote from: IceMan11 on August 10, 2013, 06:48:51 PM
WOW. That looks nice!!! ;D

I think this can be a fun track even for purists  ::)

Testing it a bit (I am very bad, I know  ;D )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmIL7KyNZck&feature=youtu.be

Aritz

Progress report.

I want to add more objects and roulette paintings on the second table, but the way where the kart will ride is finished.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVn-IewySrw&feature=youtu.be