• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:10 AM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Kart Racing Pro beta9

Started by PiBoSo, June 08, 2013, 11:37:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PiBoSo

Kart Racing Pro beta9 released: http://www.kartracing-pro.com/?page=news

A clean install is strongly recommended.

Note: replays are not compatible with previous versions

PiBoSo

If someone wants to mirror the download, please send the link, it will be added to the website.

LauZzZn

where should be place skins?
and how can i add the bell helmet to the mini? everything i try to configure doesnt work i just can see it ingame
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

Aritz

oh, what a surprise !

too late for testing it though...

ParkourAsh_CM

Awesome news!! lets Race!!!!

James Beer

just tried the mini quickly, nice work piboso! does feel quite weird though with the small kart and driver

Clova414

Did any of the  full size karts physics change, cause im using the same setup but im faster and it feels more realistic now?

Vladimir Shestakov

50 mm axle on mini - is this right?

Diddy4957

The 60 mini engine is running at 50 C, every air cooled engine I have raced ran at over 150 C?

PiBoSo

Quote from: Diddy4957 on June 09, 2013, 09:41:18 AM
The 60 mini engine is running at 50 C, every air cooled engine I have raced ran at over 150 C?

Thank you for the feedback about the mini. Please note that this is just the first release, so it will be more realistic with your help.

PiBoSo

June 09, 2013, 11:45:29 AM #10 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:10:44 PM by PiBoSo
Sorry, there is a bug, so the dedicated server chat doesn't work in Beta9.
It has been removed from the changelog.

KZ2_Iceman97

June 09, 2013, 12:16:02 PM #11 Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:44:25 PM by KZ2_Iceman97
Quote from: Diddy4957 on June 09, 2013, 09:41:18 AM
try leaning it out to the max and no adding fuel with the jets, gets nice and hot quickly

Quote from: Clova4 on June 09, 2013, 07:36:13 AM
Did any of the full size kart physics change, cause im using the same setup but im faster and it feels more realistic now?
Pretty sure they have, was just having a play around to see how the new version felt in the KF1 and I swear it has changed, I ran the same setup as what I had in Beta8 and the rear felt more loose and the steering felt more twitchy, brakes fell way better but the physics have defo changed by the feel of things
Cameron Dance  • Marenello KZ2 driver • One of the youngest KZ2 drivers in NZ (16 years of age)
iceshard989 on YouTube • KZ2Iceman97 on Twitter • Cameron Scott Dance on Facebook

Diddy4957

With the mini it losses performance like it would with the kf, when the engine is over about 60 C.

Nathan Dunnett

Something changed for sure, the karts are much looser now. It's a bit more realistic but definitely harder now. Almost the same times in KF1 (42.1 at Lonato) but I had to change my setup a bit.

PiBoSo

Quote from: Nathan Dunnett on June 09, 2013, 03:03:30 PM
Something changed for sure, the karts are much looser now. It's a bit more realistic but definitely harder now. Almost the same times in KF1 (42.1 at Lonato) but I had to change my setup a bit.

All tyres have been changed to try to be more controllable during slides.

Also:
KF3 now uses harder tyres, while a "medium" compound has been added to KF1 and KZ1. Optimal temperature is now 70C.
FS250 uses hard only tyres that are more "loose" compared to the "homologated" ones. Optimal temperature is 65C.
F100 uses soft only tyres that are more "direct".

Please report which tyres feel more realistic.