• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:36:54 PM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

Sarno WIP

Started by LauZzZn, April 25, 2013, 11:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LauZzZn

April 25, 2013, 11:28:23 PM Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 08:16:59 PM by LauZzZn
-
Retired, studied 3D Artist
Professional racing driver
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3
2022 3rd 24h Le Mans LMP2
Teammanager of Dutt Motorsport

malny

Quote from: LauZzZn on April 25, 2013, 11:28:23 PM
hey guys,
after the poll the most of you voted for sarno so i will make sarno for you ;)
please guys give me all the informations ,heights drawings ,pictures and other stuff you can get from sarno! when i have more information and pictures , i can make the track better ,exacter and faster. so please guys do what you can.

;Dthank you ... I'll try to stir up some Italian for material ... ;)

VELOCIPEDE

look on youtube, many videos that you can use, also from the cockpit
search "sarno" and also "circuito internazionale napoli"

LauZzZn

videos arent very useful for me. i need pictures height scalings and informations
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

VELOCIPEDE

you can also view the rfactor version of the track?

LauZzZn

i already did that but you can see nothing because of its very very bad quality. why you just go there and make pictures when you want the track? its everything i need.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

malny

I'm 800+km from Sarno. otherwise I would go to take pictures, so I also did some testing with my kart. I'm sorry ;D

LauZzZn

Quote from: malny on April 27, 2013, 02:35:05 PM
I'm 800+km from Sarno. otherwise I would go to take pictures, so I also did some testing with my kart. I'm sorry ;D
it was just for velocipedes answer. he always want tracks but when we(i) ask for something noone is able and wanted to do that. i just need someone to make pictures of the track thats all.
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

LauZzZn

could anyone draw the heights of sarno for me? i would send you a tutorial for it by pm. and dont say its flat because i know it has some small heights but i want it to be very realistic
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

EVO

gps data would be the best. its read like x,y,z I beleive
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

LauZzZn

has anyone got gps data of sarno?
2021 ELMS Champion LMP3

Praga91

Find them yourself, you have volunteered to make the track, so you should be the one gathering info. (its just like you say to everyone else's track requests - "do it yourself, its so easy".
If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Live Life at Full Pace, Never Look Back. Love Driving for Praga!! <3

Clova414

please keep your snobbish remarks to yourself, I don't know why you chose to be rude but Lauzzzn is one of the biggest contributors to this game and the community, and yes more people should do stuff themselves, when we have time we like to help, but we're not getting paid for this and we can't do everything... so if your comment isn't helping, you probably shouldn't comment at all... ;D

Cory_Hayes

Clova, stay out of it mate, LauZzZn is rather rude to people and Praga was just basically saying it back to LauZzZn. Don't you even think about getting lippy with me mate or I will hug you -.-

Praga91

May 21, 2013, 09:39:48 AM #14 Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 09:43:29 AM by Praga91
Quote from: Clova4 on May 21, 2013, 08:44:45 AM
please keep your snobbish remarks to yourself, I don't know why you chose to be rude but Lauzzzn is one of the biggest contributors to this game and the community, and yes more people should do stuff themselves, when we have time we like to help, but we're not getting paid for this and we can't do everything... so if your comment isn't helping, you probably shouldn't comment at all... ;D

Um excuse me Clova if you have read the previous comments that LauZzZn has made on other peoples posts/requests, it is rather arrogant for you to come here and tell me that i am rude and snobbish which makes you look like an Idiot, for the reason i am saying this is because he wont do it unless someone else finds him the stuff as to him making a voting page and then relying on so many other people to get him all the Information on the track that he has VOLUNTEERED to make, if you want to help him, go ahead by all means, but it should be his main priority of gathering data not everyone elses. And i totally agree with you that he has made a massive contribution to the community, but he could use a little less attitude and arrogance towards new peoples comments. So LauZzZn this is NOT a personal attack on you in anyway just be a little nicer to people :)
If Everything Seems Under Control. You Are Not Going Fast Enough! - Mario Andretti.

Live Life at Full Pace, Never Look Back. Love Driving for Praga!! <3