• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:42:10 PM

News:

Please read the FORUM RULES

Yamaha KT100

Started by evo1087, March 23, 2013, 12:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Dunnett

Yeah I know, but with our engines we usually only run about 1 3/4 low and 1/16 or no high if the low speed and intermediate jets are drilled right, and it has been back bored. 2 1/8 sounds like what I would use if it was a standard carby with a high pop off pressure. It's just interesting to hear what you guys run with the different rules. :D

Andreas.L

I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

EVO

ok what i really need is high quality photos of the enigne from the front, left, right, back, and top.   Also a dyno graph with the full rpm range.   to make it work in game we need to know the power it makes below 8,000rpm
To download all my dashes, airboxes, tracks, and more
click here or see my personal website

Nathan Dunnett

Dyno runs don't go that low, and the engines don't run much below that on track ideally. I could probably get some photos next weekend of an S and a J close up from each side.

Andreas.L

I can take some photos of my engien
I am not designed to come second or third. I am designed to win.

-Ayrton Senna ♥

EVO

The reason i like homolgation photos and line drawings is becuae they are taken prefectly
can you take photos like this   http://www.italsistem.com/italsistem/MV41dwn.zip?? they dont have to be in black and white

jd88x89

Quote from: EVO on March 24, 2013, 04:03:15 PM
ok what i really need is high quality photos of the enigne from the front, left, right, back, and top.   Also a dyno graph with the full rpm range.   to make it work in game we need to know the power it makes below 8,000rpm
Is this what ur looking 4? This is with the can btw.

EVO

thats the same dyno chart.  it needs to start at 0 rpm

jd88x89

Whoops, posted it just bc i disnt think u saw it. Sorry. Sadley, i dont have a dyno sheet that starts a zero

Sam

we run them in australia a kt100s has the square head they have about 6 more hp and the kt100j has a round head

Falling for kk like

LIAM-36-AUS

i can take photo's of my engine if you want,  its quite new, about 1 year old,   only been in one race meeting!  ;D     its on my kart though but we are going to take it off soon so it can get tuned  ;)

Cory_Hayes

Liam, they want a clubby not a J by the sounds of it

Arrowjmax4

liam, leave, they want a clubby not j

EVO

I have one of these with a wet clutch and pipe.not where i live at the moment though. you can see in my flickr

not my engine but funny pic
http://www.kartingclassifieds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/990338-500x375.jpg

LIAM-36-AUS

Quote from: Arrowjmax4 on March 26, 2013, 06:21:26 AM
liam, leave, they want a clubby not j
oops, sorry i forgot!  :P :-[