• Welcome to Kart Racing Pro Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:58:23 AM

News:

Kart Racing Pro release13e available! :)

cant turn on ffb for logitech driving force gt, plz help

Started by timone1002, November 30, 2012, 11:29:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

timone1002

oh ok lol , i was wonderinf if u were joking or wat, no im not joking, im trying to fix this problem.  could you tell  me step by step how to find device? is it an in game option or something you find on the files on the pc?

Serega

Open Logitech Gaming software double-clicking the left mouse button on the icon. If you can cope with this difficult task, then click on the word "device" and further "game controllers". If you have any other devices in the list, choose your wonderful Driving Force GT. Then thank God for giving you the strength to do it. Next create a profile KRP (Kart Racing Pro - it is this is what you're going to play). Profile - New - Specifies the name and path of the exe file. Then adjust the global and specific settings. Global are located at: Options - Global Device Settings, Specific are located at: Edit - Specific game settings. I was careless enough to write down the settings in my first post. The second time I will not. Congratulations you get lost in broad daylight! Well just have to make the appropriate manipulation of the game. I already wrote about it. I hope to help you, I also now help unless psychologist.

timone1002

omg dude your tripping, if you dont wanna help me thats fine, i dont know much about computers but that doesnt mean im stupid... and there is no logi tech gaming software icon any where on my computer, that link u sent me was a download for a driver, if you had read my posts you would have known i already downloaded it 3 times...

timone1002

the installer isnt working for some reason,  the program isnt showing up  as being installed on my pc after i install it. thats probobly why the ffb inst working

Serega

Quote from: timone1002 on December 02, 2012, 01:17:45 AM
omg dude your tripping, if you dont wanna help me thats fine, i dont know much about computers but that doesnt mean im stupid... and there is no logi tech gaming software icon any where on my computer, that link u sent me was a download for a driver, if you had read my posts you would have known i already downloaded it 3 times...
I do not know what you downloaded, therefore given the link

nmpcs

That's the software I installed to solve the FFB problem on my wheel.
When installed correctly you'll gain access to the logitech gaming software where you can set all the parameters.
Why isn't the installer working? It doesn't even start or do you get some kind of error?

timone1002

no, idk whats happening im about to cal logitech suppoort, i download and install it, but then it never shows up as a program on my computer, i cant find it using search, and its not in add or remove programs either. i dont think its installing correctly for some reason

nmpcs

That's strange.  :(
I'm sure that program would solve your problems.

timone1002

I contacted logitech support but.gt hey were unable to fix the problem either :'( i know My windiws installer service isnt working so maybe thats causinv the problem  unfortunutleyi.have to re install My ooerating systrm to fix that, but i cant even back up My computer because i need the windows installer service to install the software My back up drive uses   >:(   does any body know if when i reinstall krp after reinsgalling My operating system if ill have to buya key again to unlock the game?

nmpcs

You only have to buy the key once.
You can reinstall the operative system as many times as you want, as long as you have your key, you only have to insert it when the game asks for it.

timone1002

i just finished reinstalling my operating system and the game and now the force feedback works great! and so does the shifter